Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1073538 Posts in 43987 Topics- by 36013 Members - Latest Member: ErekT

December 19, 2014, 06:59:32 PM
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperCreativeCollaborationsAlphaWolfGames Expanding The Robot Universe Online Game Development Team
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: AlphaWolfGames Expanding The Robot Universe Online Game Development Team  (Read 1126 times)
jin76
Level 0

View Profile Email
« on: May 02, 2013, 01:19:47 PM »

Hi ,
My name is Usman, and I am the lead developer from a group of developers going under the name of AlphaWolfGames.
We are in the middle of creating our debut professional title known as Robot Universe.

The game is a 3d side scroller covering several genres including action, puzzle, strategy, shooter, mystery. The story line takes place inside a robotic universe that is in conflict due to a virus corrupting the programming of robots and forcing them to fight each other. We have been under heavy development for just about 8 months now and have been making rapid progress.  Below you will find some screen shots of some of our work that several of our artists have created.

An environmental concept sample

A sample of our main character and one of his forms

An enemy model

As i am limited by the image count i cant upload too many images but I hope by these you can see that we are more than capable of creating high quality art assets. Currently we want to expand our team in areas we are not as strong in such as animation and programming therefore we are in need of highly skilled programmers and animators who want to be a part of a professional team environment.

About Payment
This project does not have any funding therefore we can't promise any payment. Once the project is complete (very likely as it is not too hard) and we do make some income, We will pay you based on the amount of work you have done ( e.g. for artist by the model that they did). The main purpose of this project is to gain valuable experience and to get a decent team together to start this indie studio. If we work nicely together we will be able to release future games and you will become a full part of this indie studio.

This is a serious project therefore there are rules that the team must adhere to. First of all you must be able to dedicate at least 3-4 hours per week to this game. You will receive weekly assignments. There will be team meetings once a week and everyone is required to attend via Skype.

For further information you can contact me on skype at jin76007 or email me at [email protected]
You can also visit our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/RobotUniverseOnline?fref=ts

And our website which is still under construction:
www.robotuniverse.net

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.

PLEASE REPLY TO MY SKYPE OR EMAIL I WONT BE CHECKING MY PMS ON THIS FORUM
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 12:20:43 PM by jin76 » Logged
wccrawford
Level 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 02:47:10 AM »

You shoot yourself in the foot when you come into a community and immediately say that you have no intention of interacting with the community and you're just interested in recruiting.
soryy708
Level 3

Where is my tea?

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 04:21:04 AM »

Contacted you on Skype.
Then again, this reply is probably useless because you wouldn't check tigsource.

Portfolio:
  • Cacto Loco! - 'Additional Tunes' (Composer)
  • To be continued...
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 07:43:48 AM »

Check your PMS cis scum

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
jin76
Level 0

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 08:38:05 AM »

hi , i din realize it would be a problem to check my email here , i will check these forums if you guys want so pm me here also
jin76
Level 0

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 08:29:14 PM »

hi bump

we are still looking for programers and animators. If you are talented we want you !
djpaul1963
Level 0

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 11:47:14 PM »

Could you tell us something more about the development? What engine you use? What kind of programmer you need?

Everything can be done but I don't know how
jin76
Level 0

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 10:34:07 AM »

we use unity3d, it can program in either java or c#, we also require programers to know networking to some extent
jin76
Level 0

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 08:14:47 AM »

bump, we are still looking for more members please pm me or email me.
djpaul1963
Level 0

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 12:53:53 PM »

I am using C# (vs2012) as my primary language and I know also as3 and js, but no experience in unity3d. I have also knowledge of networking with C# (sockets, listeners, wcf etc), so if you think I can help somehow we can discuss further.

Cheers

Everything can be done but I don't know how
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic