Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1025974 Posts in 41121 Topics- by 32720 Members - Latest Member: BluishGreenPro

July 23, 2014, 02:00:51 PM
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperCreativeArtWorkshopNeed game interface feedback for Android Game project!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need game interface feedback for Android Game project!  (Read 537 times)
ajdef3
Level 0

View Profile Email
« on: May 06, 2013, 05:06:08 PM »

I'm confident by making this game I will make enough money to support myself without paying for an expensive college degree.

http://i.imgur.com/xy6Qiq7.png

Im a programmer however, not an artist. Everything here is just a placeholder. The 5 color circles are part of a menu that slides up when you press the big red button.   The 5 color cirles are placeholders, and are going to represent spawning a certain unit. Like the frog.

Does anyone have any advice for changing the overlay better or is this a good design? I want to optimize the little space on phones so I tried to keep it super minamal. And if anyone would like to assist me in making a final version of the UI let me know i'd love to get help and would be willing to pay

Thanks!
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 05:35:11 PM »

I'm confident by making this game I will make enough money to support myself without paying for an expensive college degree.
probably not

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
ajdef3
Level 0

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 05:40:39 PM »

not with that attitude! just gotta believe it man.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic