Because you can't spell asteroids without steroids.
This is a game I made in 3 days at the TOJam 2013 with Game Maker Studio.VideoDownload it here.Steam Workshop
- There's a little tutorial built into the game so you can get used to the controls.
- The game requires an XBOX 360 controller.
- It's much better if you have 3 controllers and 3 people to play.
- Other players can use the START to jump in to the game.
- Push SELECT to forfeit all lives and self-destruct.
- ESC will quit the game
It was designed to work on the 2560x1440 monitors that we were using at the jam. It will work on lower-res displays, but things will probably be microscopic.
18.104.22.168: Support for 16:10 display aspect ratio added, along with numerous bugfixes. If you're using 22.214.171.124, I highly recommend getting the update, but that's a moot point because nobody downloaded any version of this game. Ever.
126.96.36.199: Support for 4:3 and 5:4 display aspect ratios added.
188.8.131.52: Upper right shoulder button may be used to launch rockets on secondary detonation channel
Update: Support for low-res screens added. Lines should be thick enough to see now.