Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411476 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 03:40:33 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsWHIP IT! - Morty's Revenge
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: WHIP IT! - Morty's Revenge  (Read 4955 times)
devi ever
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2013, 10:53:19 PM »

The variations of the blocks are really going to keep the gameplay interesting in this, the portals look great!

Thanks. :D  It's funny, because as I flesh out the original blocks I had in mind, I keep coming up with ideas for more!  Ha ha.  Gotta stop eventually though so I can actually finish the game.  Huh?
Panurge
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2013, 12:06:06 AM »

The level designs seem very well thought out and I'm a sucker for a gameboy colour scheme. This looks like a nice little puzzler.

TNERB
Level 5

gamez stink

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2013, 10:44:51 AM »

If only this was an actual gameboy game. I'm sure it would have been a great little pop in and out game for the go.

devi ever
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2013, 10:11:57 PM »

Have decided that this is going to be a prequel to the game I just released.. MORTY'S ADVENTURE QUEST : ABDUCTED! ... and a sequel to the original WHIP IT! game I still need to finish.

Will most likely be getting back to development on Morty's Revenge later this week.  I definitely learned a fuck-ton over the weekend participating in the mini Ludum Dare #42.  My Word! Hand Joystick
TNERB
Level 5

gamez stink

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2013, 10:19:52 AM »

Just played your Mini Ludum Dare submission, good stuff. The only complaint I have would be the text being a tad bit too small for my eyes. Fun little game though!

devi ever
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2013, 10:21:33 AM »

Just played your Mini Ludum Dare submission, good stuff. The only complaint I have would be the text being a tad bit too small for my eyes. Fun little game though!

Thanks, and I agree about the text.  I end up putting myself in a corner when I chose the resolution I did. :/

Looking forward to more development of your game! :D
CasePortman
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2013, 11:58:53 AM »

Cute little game you got here, I love the idea of using the gameboys palette, the way it puzzles seems really unique too!
devi ever
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2013, 12:00:31 PM »

Cute little game you got here, I love the idea of using the gameboys palette, the way it puzzles seems really unique too!

Thanks. Smiley

Gave some of your music a listen.  I really like your style.  Wizard Hand Metal Right
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic