Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1059251 Posts in 43062 Topics- by 35017 Members - Latest Member: Irvin

October 31, 2014, 04:49:32 AM
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallQuizdom on Kickstarter
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Quizdom on Kickstarter  (Read 339 times)
rodlaiz
Level 0

View Profile Email
« on: May 21, 2013, 12:41:19 AM »

Good news everyone! Quizdom, our very first game, has been accepted on Kickstarter just a few minutes ago and it's already online and breathing!
But, what exactly is Quizdom? Well, it's a social game (I'm aware that at this point some of you are raising the eyebrows at the word social  Tongue ) where you can command a powerful Pirate Ship and challenge your enemies to a Quiz duel. In the duel you will have to answer a series of questions, for each correct answer your ship will fire a cannon ball to the enemy. Your goal is simple, sunk your opponent before he sinks you.

So please, visit the project, tell me what you think and pledge or spread the word, or both ^^ We're really hoping for this one to work

Here's the link to the project: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/723844573/quizdom
And here's a little video we made to motivate those who are still in doubt ^^ hope you like it: http://vimeo.com/wopidomgames/quizdom

« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 12:09:38 PM by rodlaiz » Logged
rodlaiz
Level 0

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 02:48:30 AM »

Hi again guys,

I didn't get any feedback about my campaign or my game project. (In this forum and other ones I've posted this annuncement)

So I was wondering and wanted to ask you. You are not interested in this kind of games (Quiz)? Is it the facebook aspect you don't appreciate? Or maybe the whole campaign isn't appealing? Your thoughts will help me to rethink my project if is necessary.

Thank you !
Jubjub
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 02:57:35 AM »

The campaign and the game look fine, but as you said it IS a Facebook quiz game at its core.
The kind of people that are interested on Facebook quiz games don't hang around on Tigsource or are aware of Kickstarter, so that might be the problem.
rodlaiz
Level 0

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 02:26:36 AM »

Thanks for your reply Jubjub, a lot of people told me about that issue before launching the campaign on Kickstarter, well, lesson learned here, I'm too stubborn Smiley
   I appreciate your opinion Wink
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic