Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:38:19 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)Archived ProjectsIndie BrawlIndie Brawl: Music (12 Tracks (IWBTG and MondoMedicals NEW))
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28
Print
Author Topic: Indie Brawl: Music (12 Tracks (IWBTG and MondoMedicals NEW))  (Read 118133 times)
Soulliard
Level 10

The artist formerly known as Nightshade

View Profile WWW
« Reply #520 on: July 26, 2010, 03:52:08 PM »

No worries. I'm busy with some of my own stuff, too. Smiley

I added your message to the top of the first post. It's pretty important that people see it.

Soulliard
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #521 on: July 27, 2010, 09:02:17 PM »

Unsurprisingly, it sounds incredible. It sounds a lot richer and more complex now.

Would you mind PMing me the WIP sound file? I know it's not done yet, but it's better than a placeholder.

Inanimate
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: July 27, 2010, 09:35:49 PM »

Your stuff is WAY too awesome. Just wanted to say that I love it beyond all belief.  Smiley
-Frikman-
Level 3

Love, Honor and Waffles

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: July 28, 2010, 07:49:16 AM »

*nosebleed* that sounds just too awesome. I can't wait to hear the full track when it's done  Hand Metal Left

They only think of me like an awesome ninja cat.
J.W. Hendricks
Freeware Ninja
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: July 28, 2010, 07:31:10 PM »

I want to be like you one day, Flashy.

The artist formally known as "Javet."
Tye The Czar
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: August 06, 2010, 10:39:54 AM »

Has anyone thought yet about putting in a song or two from Touhou? Since Reimu might be in here, I suggest that we at least include a remix of her theme (Lotus Land Story original:

Imperishable Night version:

Immaterial And Missing Power version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PABzxlx1LkA&feature=related)
If we get an opportunity for more than one Touhou track, I recommend Marisa's Theme Love-Colored Magic/Master Spark(Story Of Eastern Wonderland original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx8FiENAUMw&feature=related
Imperishable Night version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ssmxWJftyo)

Now as I suggested, if we get the opportunity to use them, they should be remixes - not preexisting ones nor Japanese-made - of the songs made for Indie Brawl. I for one, welcome more western remixes of Touhou music.
-Frikman-
Level 3

Love, Honor and Waffles

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: August 06, 2010, 10:59:18 AM »

it doesn't matter wich will we use, we need a remix of it :/

Soulliard
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #527 on: August 06, 2010, 02:36:01 PM »

Since a Touhou remix doesn't need to fit anywhere specific, any good song from the series will work. Which gives quite a large selection.

Just bear in mind that we don't have permission for Touhou yet. While I don't expect there to be any difficulty, I can't promise that a remix can be included.

-Frikman-
Level 3

Love, Honor and Waffles

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: August 07, 2010, 04:50:24 PM »

don't worry ZUN like's beer. he's a good guy  Durr...?

Paint by Numbers
« Reply #529 on: August 08, 2010, 03:01:48 PM »

I'm sorry, but I haven't gone all the way through the thread - have we done a Yume Nikki remix yet?
Soulliard
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #530 on: August 09, 2010, 03:14:39 PM »

If we had, it would be in the first post.  Smiley

We don't need a Yume Nikki remix, since there's no specific location where it would play. If you have your heart set on making one, though, then we'll find some place to work it in.

-Frikman-
Level 3

Love, Honor and Waffles

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: August 09, 2010, 04:22:52 PM »

but there will be a music switch option in the future right? because that would totally help for some bonus tracks =D

Soulliard
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #532 on: August 09, 2010, 08:16:19 PM »

but there will be a music switch option in the future right? because that would totally help for some bonus tracks =D
I plan on it.

Dailyman
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: November 20, 2010, 10:29:04 PM »

Do we still need a song for the chzo stage? I really like the creepy ambiance of chzo, I wouldn't want to ruin it with a song/remix.
Soulliard
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #534 on: November 21, 2010, 01:23:49 PM »

I think so. The harpsichord theme is too awesome not to remix.

Lilfut
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 08, 2012, 12:10:20 PM »

Okay, the music page is giving a 404.
Soulliard
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #536 on: January 09, 2012, 08:46:19 PM »

That's no good. I have all the music files, so I'll upload them soon. Is there a specific song you wanted to download?

Superaj127
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 23, 2012, 09:58:11 PM »

Hallo again! I want to post a different song for the Untitled Story stage. For some reason I just stumbled across this after a few years, and I realized a song in the style of the boss battles in AUS would be a better fit for the stage. I came across this midi titled 'Boss' made by Ethan Kilgore (here: https://sites.google.com/site/ajaj127/Boss.mid). He has given me permisson to donate that song to this project.
IMO it's a better fit, but if you still prefer the other song I've submitted feel free to use that.

Yup. And how bout finishing the game? This is too high quality of a project to let die.
Soulliard
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #538 on: February 24, 2012, 11:28:58 AM »

Cool. Is that song actually from AUS, or just made in a similar style. It's been a while since I played the game, so I don't remember.

As for the second point you raised, I have no intention of letting the project die. However, I don't have the time to continue programming it myself, so if you know any programmers who would be interested, send them over.  Smiley

Superaj127
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 24, 2012, 05:12:21 PM »

Tears of Joy I'm very glad to hear IB won't die. Probably the best gamemaker SSB remake out there. I know of a few programmers (including myself, but I suck). They might be too busy with school now but I will let them know about this.

About the song, it's just in a similar style. It's not from the original game.
Also, could you reupload all the music so far for IB? The link from the OP is not working for me either.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic