Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 11:37:06 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingDoCoNoid
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: DoCoNoid  (Read 1051 times)
eots
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2013, 12:56:38 PM »

So my game was finally in the state to call it v 1.0 so I submitted it and it got approved (after minor adjustments  Wink ) and has hit the marketplace.

The day after, today, I got my first review and got all "creativity-happy" and have been sketching on an update packed with a whole bunch of new features.

So now I want to get some ideas from you guys on what to add and of course get some feedback on the game as it is now. My first completely self made (and finished) game!

Its on Xbox live indie games and heres the review:

Here is the game: http://marketplace.xbox.com/sv-SE/Product/DoCoNoid/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258550d35

And here is a couple of preepaid codes:
BB9Q9-4GQF7-JK723-RTXGT-PYMYW
DCRRX-THWQJ-79JDY-BQDMM-6MMYY
TKDM8-KMJTJ-T9PTH-4YH4Q-CV94Q
B4V3M-8BC7G-RXP7F-QJ9JG-QRK4T
GQWP8-9HYM8-FXVHW-HHKGY-W4W8J
C28W7-CFCBR-W9VQ6-HTT72-XKRPB
GQBHH-C2DGT-RKKHF-YC4WF-D64PD

Ill post more later, just ask!

karlozalb
Level 5

Do or do not.There is no try.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 12:46:22 AM »

I can't test your game, my Xbox is on fire Sad (3RLOD)
I'll test the game as soon as possible , but the video looks cool, I love the music style of the game, and the bullet time :D

It's hard to hit the xbox live indie?

eots
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 02:05:28 AM »

I can't test your game, my Xbox is on fire Sad (3RLOD)
I'll test the game as soon as possible , but the video looks cool, I love the music style of the game, and the bullet time :D

It's hard to hit the xbox live indie?

Thanks and I'll hope you will like it!

I wouldn't say that its that hard to get your game released on XBLIG, you have to get the membership and then meet some demands on your game. Its things like handling storage devices, profile privileges and multiple controllers. Then of course your game cant crash if you want get it live. You code in visual studio, c# and the xna framework is free so there is no threshold really to try it out. Also there are a lot of e-books available, lots of tutorials and the ppl on the XBLIGboard is very helpfull and kind.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic