Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 10:23:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkAPEXICON - Seeking 2D Artists / GUI Artists / Composers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: APEXICON - Seeking 2D Artists / GUI Artists / Composers  (Read 1833 times)
Ashodin
Level 3

Building Worlds

View Profile WWW
« on: June 25, 2013, 04:25:32 PM »

APEXICON
Fantasy Wordplay Puzzle Combat
iOS/Android/PC

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=34262.0

Currently in development, shooting for release in the near future!

As you can see, the game sports basic graphics to get the mechanics across, but as the mechanics fall into place, new slick graphics are wanted to excite and entice the player into continuing their adventure!

Join Actos Games development team and help bring this new puzzle game vision to life!

Currently seeking:

• 2D Artists to create Character Assets, Scenes, GUI Assets
  • Composers to craft an epic fantasy soundtrack to fit the action and story!

If you think you can assist, please let me know - maxrpg AT gmail.com, or reply here, and we'll work something out.

I'm currently looking for people to hire for unpaid work, but willing to share the revenue of the game once it's released! It's your chance to get your work out into the wild and appreciated!

Actos Games, LLC
psyscrolr
Ashodin
Level 3

Building Worlds

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 01:27:49 PM »

The composer position has been filled for the moment, but I am still looking for a talented artist out there who would like to join the team!

Actos Games, LLC
psyscrolr
Faii G.
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 04:40:53 AM »

Seems to me you're going for a fantasy-like theme with smooth graphics, considering the name in the corner, that 'class' level of sorts beside it and the general font and feel of it? I think I can do okay with scenes, in that case, whether they be cutscenes or just backgrounds. Hit me up and I'll conjure up some examples! I'd like to think I'm pretty versatile with styles so I don't think that'll be a problem. I could also help out with character assets, provided with a general direction to go in.
Ashodin
Level 3

Building Worlds

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 01:04:48 PM »

I sent you an email, and hope to have lots of fun working with you!

Any other artists are still welcome.

Actos Games, LLC
psyscrolr
Ashodin
Level 3

Building Worlds

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 11:10:50 AM »

Still needing artists and GUI artists. Please respond if you are willing to work on this project! Smiley

Actos Games, LLC
psyscrolr
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic