PRE-ALPHA1 IS OUT!!
Finally! Here you have The Intergalactic Trashman public pre-alpha 1!
This is our first milestone, and it's just a "techdemo"
. Currently, the game lacks of many things, but we already have a lot of plans for the next milestone.
Be aware of bugs/paranormal activities inside the game
(and send it to us via forum or webpage contact form, please!)
Give it a try and tell us what you think about the game in every aspect (gameplay, design, music, sound...) We need your feedback to improve!
Thank you all for your support!The Intergalactic Trashman Pre-Alpha 1 rev4 released! 17-01-2014
New revision 4 improvements:
REVIEW 4 LINK:P.S.:
- Customizable controls.
- Weapons donít limit the jumping height.
- Weapons donít stop you jumping off walls.
- Weapons donít stop you climbing stairs.
- Ship endurance increased.
- Mouse enabled on main menu.
- Melee enemies chase you when youíre in their line of sight.
Weíve tested the game with a Xbox 360 gamepad and a Thrustmaster Dual trigger gamepad PS2/PC 3.2.
- Windows version is a .exe file. The pack contains a jre version so, you don't need to install java if you don't want to.
- All-platforms jar version needs java 7 installed on your computer.
The Intergalactic Trashman is a 2D space exploration game
(piloting a space ship) with (many) platform stages
that combines action, puzzles and stealth
The main character works collecting and recycling space trash and unwittingly, he find himself involved in an intriguing adventure. He will need to travel around the universe to find his partner and friend that has disappeared under strange circumstances.
The things that you can do:
- Travel through the space in order to discover new planets,collectibles,NPCs,trash...
- Solve different type of puzzles.
- Fight against enemies (space pirates, soldiers, turrets...)
- Upgrade your ship and weapons.
- Discover the main plot.
We want to combine this in two different kind of stages that are joined. You can land on a planet with your ship, and enter with the character in a factory (2D platforms stage), and then, you can exit the factory and fly again. It's a spatial pseudo-sandbox.
Gameplay video(23 December 2013)
Of course, there is a lot of work to do! and this video shows you an incomplete version of the whole game.
Our hero is the little creature below.* The main character color is customizable.
Our hero will find differents enemies through his adventures. Currently, we have the 'Jelly Enemies', that guard factories which our hero will investigate.In addition, he must fight with space pirates that try to destroy their ship and steal its parts.
- Marina (designer)
- Juanlu (designer,make the coffee)
- Chema (programmer)
- Carlos (programmer,serve the coffee)Budget:
infinite love and passion for videogames....0$
Ghoyold (your co-worker):
Your personal AI:
The trashmen's boss animations for the conversation system!Idle:Talking:
A short video showing the conversation system We're now using Unity to develop The Intergalactic Trashman!
.The animations are done with Spine (http://esotericsoftware.com/
). The initial supported platforms are: Windows/Linux/Mac
Pre-Alpha 1 has been done using LibGDX (Java/LWJGL) for the game logic (http://libgdx.badlogicgames.com/
Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
GloveCat Studio: http://glovecatstudio.com/eng/