Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 04:10:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingDark Survival 2
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dark Survival 2  (Read 1263 times)
Keanen
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2013, 08:28:23 AM »

Hello, TIGSource. A friend suggested that I pitch my game to you, so here it goes:

Dark Survival 2 is a work-in-progress first person shooter and a sequel to the 2009 third person shooter Dark Survival. It follows the post-apocalyptic science fiction storyline of John, an aggressive war veteran with a dark past, as he overcomes invading aliens and his own personal demons in an effort to save the world.

The game has been an ongoing project, as evidenced

videos. The expected release date is some time in early Spring 2014 (although it is subject to change), and the expected price is anywhere from free to about $6.

Enjoy the entertainment, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
The Monster King
Level 10

FRKUC im ALWAYS ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnerd

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 04:51:12 PM »

the gamed is pitched. you and your friend are now millionaires.
enjoy the high life
Keanen
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 11:23:35 PM »

the gamed is pitched. you and your friend are now millionaires.
enjoy the high life

Thank you. I don't know about fame and fortune just yet, but I'm sure I must have made some sort of impression on you. Do you like Dark Survival 2?
Benearg
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 07:11:38 AM »

Well, I watched the videos and despite the fact that I am not into FPS I think the game goes on a good path but it looks like is in an early stage of development. Judging by the sound effects and some of the textures I presume that you included those just for "test" because the jump and enemies sounded like from a different game not adding anything to the general athmosphere.
Anyway, good work so far.
Keanen
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 08:48:11 PM »

Well, I watched the videos and despite the fact that I am not into FPS I think the game goes on a good path but it looks like is in an early stage of development. Judging by the sound effects and some of the textures I presume that you included those just for "test" because the jump and enemies sounded like from a different game not adding anything to the general athmosphere.
Anyway, good work so far.

Okay. The game is a couple years into development and almost nearing completion. The sound effects sound beautiful together, in my opinion. I guess I don't have the same game-sense that you do. It is only a one man project, after all. So no, nothing in there is just a "test". This is how I want the game to be.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic