Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 06:48:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLooking for a programmer for Mobile Games!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a programmer for Mobile Games!  (Read 1819 times)
fieryben
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2013, 09:22:08 AM »

Hello all,

My name is Benjamin Tovar and I'm looking to form a very small team to create mobile games (phone/tablets). I already have an artist so now I'm looking for an awesome programmer!

We live in Stockton, CA and Tracy, CA and I'm hoping you live somewhere close by so that we can meet up and talk business/games. Afterwards, telecommuting is okay. I want to create fun, unique games and hopefully we can expand into a studio, but that's a long while from now.

The catch is that there is no payment unless the games we create make money. Bearing that in mind, it will take several (understatement?) games before you can really get paid.

Would like to use lua and corona so as to publish to ios/android/nook/amazon stores but any language that you're proficient at would work if it's able to be published on multiple platforms.

If you're interested, you can shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll get back to you within 24 hours; or leave a message/question here and I'll respond.  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 09:29:18 AM by fieryben » Logged
pieguy1234
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 12:37:41 PM »

I'm a programmer who wants to work on mobile games. I live in New York, so meeting in person would be hard. I know how to use Unity, Gamemaker, and Flash pretty decently, but not Lua or Corona. If you're interested, I can show you some of my work if you message me.
fieryben
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 04:15:23 PM »

Hey man, messaged you!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic