Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411486 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:46:03 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)Archived ProjectsIndie BrawlMy...really...crappy ideas thing...
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: My...really...crappy ideas thing...  (Read 2504 times)
Complete_zero
Level 0

Don't kill me, living has become sort of a hobby.

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2013, 05:26:11 PM »

Basically, Soulliard beat me to this . By, you know, a couple of years. I had just finished my character sort of list, sort of, sort of. And then I went on TIGSource to check if some one had tried this before.
Sure enough, they did. Unfortunatley, I am not good at big sprites. I'm good at low res.  Basically, I want to help in the art department, but the product would look horrible. I could help with ideas, I guess, but someone would most likely find a way better thing than my idea. Yet, I will discuss what I and my group of friends came up with for the game.Some of the characters we were going to implement are different than the ones here, but I digress. The list of characters that we had includes: Quote,a DF2 Dwarf, Gomez, Ogmo, Spelunky, Captain Viridian, Captain Video, a Super Crate Box character(the brown one), The Kid, Canabalt Runner, Ib, Richard Conway, Thomas, Junk Jack, the robot from Fathom, the Character in Probability Zero, The Scythian, The red player from 0Space, and , finally, a Knytt.
Basically, a lot of the same characters. Some of the attacks I had thought up for them were easy. The Spelunker having his whip, a bomb, some projectile, and then some attack involving the golden idol and a giant boulder.
I really don't know if I could continue the game I made, now it feels like I'm stealing. And now most people will most likely regard this as a pointless post.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 05:37:43 PM by Complete_zero » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic