Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411432 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 05:39:44 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsShapist - a puzzle embraced by physics [win phone / ios / android]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Shapist - a puzzle embraced by physics [win phone / ios / android]  (Read 15966 times)
ori
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2015, 03:15:50 AM »

It has been a year since we released Shapist universal edition and I wrote a reflection article, it includes numbers and analysis of all that has been done, all that went right and wrong.

Shapist - A year after. Analysis and a reflection of a game making journey.

I hope this is helpful for everyone who is trying to make a video game.

I have been doing interaction design for the last decade, designed Shapist puzzle and working on TALLNUM & KoriKori now... follow me on Twitter . Space cowboy, father of two lemons
ori
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2016, 07:31:24 PM »

After two years from initial release, and dozens of updates and new levels added, Shapist has been featured by Google last week, I will make a separate dedicated post with results and outcomes. And will also soon reveal our plans for a new puzzle game this year. But for now I want to thank everyone who played and loved the game, who supported us those years.

If you haven't player Shapist we have ios and android versions waiting for you:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/shapist/id816551293
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playshapist

I have been doing interaction design for the last decade, designed Shapist puzzle and working on TALLNUM & KoriKori now... follow me on Twitter . Space cowboy, father of two lemons
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic