Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:06:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsStudent Artist looking for AS3 Programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Student Artist looking for AS3 Programmer  (Read 1491 times)
RadBrad
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 20, 2013, 10:06:54 AM »

Hi, I'm currently looking for a Actionscript 3.0 programmer to team up with for a simple Flash game I'm currently working on alone.

The game is a mouse only resource management game where players take control of a homeless person begging on the streets. Purchasing certain items can enhances the players total income per beg.

I'm currently working on the Design, Art and Animation work in my spare time outside of University (so evenings and weekends) and could benefit with the help from a programmer.

A brief rundown on what you will be responsible for:

- Implement simple gameplay mechanics & simple interactive features
- Implementation of a simple shop/upgrade system with items that affect simple gameplay properties
- Efficiently implement a simple side scrolling feature
- Controlling when specific animations play in code
- Optimization of the game to run efficiently

This is a fairly casual and laid back side project of mine, my long term goal is to submit the piece to online portals such as Kongregate & Newgrounds - naturally you will be credited.

Below is an example of a character in which players can beg from - everything else is a little 'in progress' for showing.
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1382289156

If anyone is interested in teaming up with me or has any questions please e-mail me: [email protected] or message me on twitter @BradleySmith93.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic