Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411274 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 03:35:33 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for 2D Artist for Cally's Caves 2 (iOS)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for 2D Artist for Cally's Caves 2 (iOS)  (Read 1585 times)
jordanfwc
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2013, 06:46:18 AM »

Hey Everyone,
My name is Jordan Pearson and I'm an indie dev who just released his first iOS game, Cally's Caves.  Link to the free game here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/callys-caves/id709342788

We've gotten 5000 downloads since we released on October 30th, and I'm hoping to build on that audience with a sequel.
My friend that did the art for me is moving on to school, and I'm trying to find someone to collaborate with on Cally's Caves 2.  A profit sharing arrangement would work, and the main benefit to working with me is that you know you will have your art in a published game within 6 months.  I'm super determined to turn making games into a career and will not stop working hard until I make that a reality.  Check out the first game!  It's not as polished as I'd like looking back at it, but that's a good lesson to learn and I'm confident Cally's Caves 2 is going to be great.  If you are a student/hobbyist or whatever that's cool, we can work remotely and depending on the amount of time you have, it would probably only be a month or two worth of work.  If you are interested email me at [email protected] and lets collaborate!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic