Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 03:07:59 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMaster Spy - Cinematic Stealth Platformer [Out on Steam!]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Print
Author Topic: Master Spy - Cinematic Stealth Platformer [Out on Steam!]  (Read 23531 times)
HughSJ
Level 1

'allo there

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2014, 02:01:51 PM »

Congrats on the greenlighting! That makes 2 games that I know of with TIGForums devlogs.

IndieRex
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2014, 05:57:17 PM »

Game continues to look great. Congratulations on being greenlit!
TurboGun
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2014, 07:25:01 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

A big thanks from the Master Spy team to everyone who has supported us and voted for Master Spy on Greenlight! Thanks everyone!

eigenbom
Level 10

@eigenbom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2014, 07:31:38 PM »

Great concept and awesome looking game. And well done with greenlighting. Smiley

Gregg Williams
Level 10

Retromite code daemon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2014, 08:38:33 PM »

Beat the new demo in a few minutes, seems to be coming along Smiley I'd really re-consider the cutscene text noise though.

Shackhal
Level 9

Like a child with toys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2014, 09:14:24 PM »

Cool concept of not been caught or seen. Also congrats for been greenlit.

TurboGun
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2014, 07:11:26 PM »

Thanks all!

Beat the new demo in a few minutes, seems to be coming along Smiley I'd really re-consider the cutscene text noise though.

:D Thanks! And I definitely agree, some of the SFX have been on the list to redo for a while, including that one!

Ruxar
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2014, 11:25:36 PM »

Congrats on the greenlight! Awesome News.

Have you got the Scrooge Mcduck style money bin ready for the riches that await? Wink

sizzlinbetta
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2014, 12:32:26 AM »

this is awesome I love a ton of your features and from what I see your pixel animation is top notch
Little Nando
Level 1

Working on Tough Coded Project

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2014, 05:40:35 AM »

This is extremely cool

Little Nando / Twitter / Blog
TurboGun
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2014, 05:44:47 AM »

Edit: April Fools! Master Spy will in fact not be brandishing an M16, or any weapon for that matter, in this game. Thanks for playing along!

Who needs an invisibility cloak when you can have an M16?

The team’s been hard at work, trying to bring you the best Master Spy game we can. And because we want to bring you the best Master Spy possible, we’ve decided to implements some fairly big changes.

The biggest change is the decision to equip Master Spy with the versatile automatic M16 (which you can see in the screen cap above). Don’t worry, he still has his trusty invisibility cloak, but we believe that being able to shoot and eliminate enemies will make the game more accessible for more players, and also more balanced: Masterspy both creates stealth and destroys it. Fans of stealth can still use his cloak, but lovers of shooters will have a blast with Masterspy’s new M16. We’re keeping it oldschool too, with unlimited ammo and no reloads.

We’re super excited about this change, and hope you are too!

Posted April 1, 2014.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 02:01:33 PM by TurboGun » Logged

alvarop
Level 9

ignorant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2014, 09:52:04 AM »

Love the change. Could you get rid of his cloak and add more blood tho?
it's dum otherwise  Noir Noir Noir Noir

i make games that can only ever be played once on http://throwaway.fun
Conker534
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2014, 02:51:52 PM »

came here late

read it about 30% of the way through pissed off, realized its april, then laughed

good job lol tricked me
TurboGun
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2014, 02:00:24 PM »

Glad we were able to get some people with the April fools prank! We 100% guarantee Master Spy will not brandish any weapons - at least not in this game.

As thanks for playing along, have a cutscene teaser gif from the end of Mission 2:

karlozalb
Level 5

Do or do not.There is no try.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2014, 02:16:24 PM »

This is absolutely cool :O, following and congratulations for the greenlit!!!
TurboGun
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2014, 07:58:12 PM »

John (Master Spy/TurboGun artist) and I got to hangout the other day in actual meatspace (for the first time in 6 or so years), which was super awesome! Gave us some time to solidify some ideas for Master Spy, and discuss some stuff for future projects. I’m really pumped about the future of TurboGun!

In terms of development, we went back and revised Mission 2 to make it a bit more challenging. A couple levels were scrapped and completely redone, and more guards/cameras were sprinkled throughout the levels to encourage more sneaking action. We’ll be doing more testing, but I’m really liking the feel now. A majority of the art for the mission is completed as well, and you can preview part of level 10 below:

Development on Mission 4 is underway, which takes place in a manufacturing plant/factory. It’s going to be dangerous. More details on that soon.

-Kris

karlozalb
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2014, 11:58:44 AM »

Demo tested BTW, now I hate dogs...  Beer!
TurboGun
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2014, 06:35:31 PM »

Demo tested BTW, now I hate dogs...  Beer!

Hahah, thanks for checking it out! Just wait until you have to dodge tigers, then you'll miss the dogs!

TurboGun
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2014, 07:12:47 PM »

John's been pumping out art for Mission 3 (Hong Kong/Assassin Ring's HQ), and it's looking really cool. Enjoy this preview of Mission 3 Level 5, featuring Traps, Sawblades, Tigers, and More!

Fun story, I forgot to snatch the first key card so I make it to the end only to find the door still shut...

karlozalb
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2014, 03:13:08 AM »

[sarcasm]Ok, I think that this game need more difficulty, it's too easy[\sarcasm]

the tigers seem to be more hateful than dogs, yep haha, what's next, the pegasus?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic