Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411468 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 22, 2024, 10:58:00 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallPakka Pets - A digital pet game adventure Kickstarting!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pakka Pets - A digital pet game adventure Kickstarting!  (Read 2076 times)
thomf00
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: January 18, 2014, 02:45:12 PM »

Welcome to the world of Pakka Pets! Raise your very own pet by concocting special treats, getting to know their needs, and loving them to bits. Explore the Pakka world to meet new friends, find lost treasure, and to give your pets the experiences of their lives.

Hi, I'm Tom, co-founder of new the indie game studio called Proto Games and the sole programmer on Pakka Pets.

Pakka Pets is a modern digital pet game for your phone. We've been developing for seven months, and we're excited to join the TIG community and share our work.

Playing Pakka pets begins with choosing an egg. From your egg, a needy baby will emerge! Your new baby will need food, fun, and love. Eventually when your baby is ready, they'll evolve into a new form as a child, teenager, and adult.

The form they evolve into is dependent upon your actions. Neglecting your pets leads to unhealthy pets, where as attending to your pet leads to healthier ones. Not all pets can be unlocked through great care, some pets are secret, and require special care to unlock.

There's also exciting places for you to discover. Throughout the game you can unlock bus tickets that give you access to the different parts of the world. You can visit the castle of King Pakka, find new foraging spots, or venture into the depths of mines & dungeons.

Procedurally generated mine

If you managed to haul in some good loot, you can sell your treasure for gems. Gems allow you to buy special items, reagents, and decorations for you to customize your room with.

We've come to TIG in search of people who like our game and enjoy hearing about how we're building it. Please help us spread the word about Pakka Pets.

Pakka Pets is now on Kickstarter!

I have tons of awesome process & programming stuff to share and will be posting a devlog very soon!

Please let me know if you have any comments, ideas, or anything else you want to share! Just reply to this thread.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 08:57:40 AM by thomf00 » Logged

Twitter @thomasuster
Nairns
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 02:34:14 AM »

Looks great man!
Love the direction and the overall vibe of the game  Cheesy

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic