Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411196 Posts in 69314 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: feakk

March 18, 2024, 11:09:31 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid]EvoCreo - Looking for Tileset artist and NPC artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid]EvoCreo - Looking for Tileset artist and NPC artist  (Read 2479 times)
rioneye
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2014, 09:10:28 PM »

Hello Again,

I am currently working on a game called EvoCreo, which is similar to Pokemon, for mobile platforms.

We are in need of a tiled artist that can make tiles, matching this style. We have 6 unique tilesets left ranging from indoors to outdoors, but will mostly focus on buildings. A few of those tilesets will require variations to a similar base. Each tileset will be similar to what we have linked. We are open to negotiations, but would like to pay $60 for something like that.

We are also in need of a spriter to create NPC that match this style. We have about 20 NPC left. We would need you to make the front and back sprite for each NPC description that we give you. We would like to pay $20 for the front and the back sprite. 

We would like the work to be finished by the end of the first week of February. If you are interested then please email me at [email protected]. Please send me your portfolio as well.
Uykered
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 03:32:26 AM »

Can you get voice acting too? First pokemon game with voice!
rioneye
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 10:37:00 AM »

Can you get voice acting too? First pokemon game with voice!

If I were to do a second game then I'd add voice, but I just don't have a budget to incorporate voice.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic