Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:03:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingCoffee Simulator 2015
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Coffee Simulator 2015  (Read 9178 times)
antionio
Level 0

A ridiculous man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2015, 03:47:32 AM »

The game has now been soft launched on the App Store in Canada, New Zealand, Chile and Finland. Give it a try if you're in one of these countries!

http://appstore.com/coffeesimulator2015

LStro
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2015, 01:01:04 PM »

Woaaah. What a ridiculous game! Didn't manage to drink any coffee and I still played it for 3 min at least.
Really funny, I can see this being a hit.
oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2015, 02:00:49 PM »

Why this specific choice of test regions? Sad I want it on my Swedish App Store. :'cc

antionio
Level 0

A ridiculous man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2015, 09:44:45 AM »

The game has now been launched globally on the App Store! Grab it now!

http://appstore.com/coffeesimulator2015

xnelephant
Level 0

how startrekular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2015, 01:30:13 PM »

I just get a blank black screen with "coffeesimulator2014" in white at the top.

No loading bar or anything..

have you made sure that kongregate popups are allowed?

-xnelephant  Gentleman

Im xnelephant and I'm new to creating games, if any1 has any advice as to how to get started (from scratch) I would be greatly appreciative.
xnelephant
Level 0

how startrekular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2015, 01:33:04 PM »

Hey man!
This game is so much fun, and I agree with everyone when they say that it has heavy themes of surgeon sim.  Coffee

-xnelephant  Gentleman

Im xnelephant and I'm new to creating games, if any1 has any advice as to how to get started (from scratch) I would be greatly appreciative.
xnelephant
Level 0

how startrekular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2015, 01:36:39 PM »

Sorry if I come across as spamming the chat, but I think i've found a bug.
When I drag the had to the very back of the game, the hand starts to get what looks like a collision error (basically the hand starts to shake violently and all the coffee spills out) I hope to have helped!

-xnelephant  Gentleman

antionio
Level 0

A ridiculous man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2015, 03:31:25 AM »

Sorry if I come across as spamming the chat, but I think i've found a bug.
When I drag the had to the very back of the game, the hand starts to get what looks like a collision error (basically the hand starts to shake violently and all the coffee spills out) I hope to have helped!

Thanks for testing! There are sure to be some issues with physics since I have limited testing resources, but this game was also designed to have some amount of unpredictability so I'll try to fix it if it gets really bad. The main concern I have is that I don't want to affect existing scores too much with future patches.

antionio
Level 0

A ridiculous man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2015, 06:14:11 AM »

Had your caffeine fix today? Coffee Simulator 2015 is immediately available on Android!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sturdyhelmetgames.coffeesimulator2015

xnelephant
Level 0

how startrekular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2015, 12:30:37 PM »

Had your caffeine fix today? Coffee Simulator 2015 is immediately available on Android!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sturdyhelmetgames.coffeesimulator2015
Hey man!
Is the game available in the UK yet?
If not, drop me a message when it is!
-xnelephant  Gentleman

antionio
Level 0

A ridiculous man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2015, 11:02:47 PM »

Hey man!
Is the game available in the UK yet?
If not, drop me a message when it is!

It should be available everywhere Smiley I double-checked the regions and devices, looked fine. If you're still not seeing it send me your device type to [email protected] so I can check if the device is excluded from Google Play for some reason.

EDIT: Just noticed that the iOS version update was approved and the game now works on iPhone also! (Previously only for iPad)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 11:09:11 PM by antionio » Logged

antionio
Level 0

A ridiculous man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2015, 10:43:52 AM »

Achievement earned:

Terrytheplatypus
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2015, 10:50:16 PM »

The face was surprising and unexpected in the best way possible. I think the best thing about it was that it had no eyes, which made it very slightly creepy in an otherwise innocent and carefree game. I think the game would be improved by more sound effects. Even if they're buggy and broken, the point of these types of games are that they are somewhat uncanny in the way they try to simulate real situations, so it would probably be okay. Anyway, nice job adding something somewhat inventive and silly to the "X-simulator 20XX" genre.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic