Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411501 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 02:53:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsExperienced programmer looking for Artist/Game Designer collaborator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Experienced programmer looking for Artist/Game Designer collaborator  (Read 975 times)
okoz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 17, 2014, 10:09:20 PM »

Current status (11/18/2014): Pending

Update (10/23/2014)

The last time I posted here I got to meet some cool people and work on a bunch of great projects.  Here are some of the results of the last collaborations:
  • Kuiper - A very fun mobile arcade game
  • Infinite Maze - Prototype of a maze solving game
  • Kuiper 2 - Wrapping up the sequel to Kuiper 1
  • Got my little engine/library running on PC, iOS, Android and OS X

Now I am here again to look for new collaborations!  I can dedicate a pretty good chunk of time to this and would like to end up with something we can take to market.  I still like the same things so the list at the bottom of this post is still in effect Smiley.

Original Post

Hi there!  I've been programming game related things for as long as I remember.  I've worked at a major database company for a couple of years after university and in video games for the past year and half.  In my spare time I've worked on quite a few side projects some of which I finished Smiley.  For those things and some others you can check out my site: http://www.rootllama.com

I have come to a realization that I love programming games(especially game engines/tools) but am very lacking in the creativity/design department.

This is where you come in.  I am looking for a collaborator on some small/medium scale projects who loves art and game design.  I expect to be handling all the programming and will of course be contributing in the other areas but it would be up to you to spearhead.

I am open to all types of projects but just in case here is a list of things I like:
  • Strategy games
  • Simulation games
  • Space ships
  • Immersive worlds
  • Low-poly 3D graphics
  • Fancy systems and technologies

If this sounds good to you, let's talk!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 01:46:52 PM by okoz » Logged

soryy708
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 12:22:26 AM »

I have a couple of game design ideas laying about, and I also compose music. I don't do graphics art though.
Let's talk.
okoz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 10:29:19 AM »

Thanks for all the great PMs.  I've found a small project that fit my criteria! Smiley

Malloy
Level 0

Feeka

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 10:50:49 AM »

Check out my thread post below? Smiley
AirTime
Level 0

Not a glitch, just a misplaced curly brace.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 02:36:41 PM »

I have a few ideas, email me at [email protected]

\"Nothin\'s gonna change my world..\", well at least until the next syntax error appears.
okoz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 07:41:54 AM »

I am now available again.  Details in the first post!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic