Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 01:00:00 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)Archived ProjectsBalding's Quest (Moderator: BMcC)Is Balding's Quest Ever Coming Back?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: Is Balding's Quest Ever Coming Back?  (Read 38794 times)
JaJitsu
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2009, 10:30:54 PM »

As long as you make him go a little faster i'll be happy.

Frog
Level 1

Eternal Being

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2009, 10:47:12 PM »

I kind of like his slow movement speed.
triptych
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2009, 02:55:40 PM »

Are you opening the source? Having this as an open source project would not only allow others to help fix bugs, but ensure that it never dies when devs grow weary with the project Smiley
conzeit
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: January 20, 2010, 02:07:19 PM »

well, it's obviously past august and nothing happened.

I've only joined this place recently and looked about at the projects...and I'm incredibly impressed with balding,it seems it's been very long time in development and sometimes dead, is there any plans for it in 010?

BMcC
Senior Editor, Hero,
Level 10

Bee Mixsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2010, 08:40:12 AM »

As long as you make him go a little faster i'll be happy.
Cheesy

But seriously, his movement gets a little better each update, I think.  It's (relatively) early yet. Wink

Are you opening the source? Having this as an open source project would not only allow others to help fix bugs, but ensure that it never dies when devs grow weary with the project Smiley
Probably not.  All the game-specific stuff (logic, graphics, sound, everything) is already external, anyway.

... I've only joined this place recently and looked about at the projects...and I'm incredibly impressed with balding,it seems it's been very long time in development and sometimes dead, is there any plans for it in 010?
Hey, thanks!  No concrete plans.  It's on the backburner as I work on my own big game.  BUT I will take some amount of time again at some point to focus on BQ, probably to take it to Milestone 3 (the meta-game in place, with a complete, playable "world").

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic