Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 10:47:43 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallRed goddess, a psychological action/adventure game
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Red goddess, a psychological action/adventure game  (Read 4138 times)
yanimstudio
Level 1

Red Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2014, 09:48:35 AM »

EXTENDED SKILL TREE, The clock is really ticking now! 38 hours to go...Right now, we're just over $42k, just 38 hours to go, and we're still closing in on the NEW POWERS STRETCH GOAL! so there's "only" $3K more to go before we get there! We're very excited to work on this new powers. Our next Stretch Goal is one that many of you have declared your absolute favorite. Now we want to show you: RED GODDESS SKILL TREE (EXTENDED).
It is a vast web of over 37 skills, (with 3 levels each one), that provide new powers to your character. You will have to collect the crystals of memory, to allocate a skill and explore deeper into the tree.Each character has its own tree, with its own specialties. You're able to either focus on improving only one character, or travel across the tree to allocate skills to all the characters. Here is some details about the skills. ALL the characters have Health (life), and Breath (magic and endurance) with 3 levels. Gain level will increase the total point of health or breath.

click to see the HD version   http://www.yanim.net/RGScreenshots/Skill_tree01e.png

DIVINE:
Special: Language, possibility to talk to NPCs. (Gain levels to talk to many species: gods, humans, animals...)
Split: is the power to split into Nar and Sin (Gain levels to increase the switch character area)
Super Fist: First big punch attack
Shoryuken: a jumping uppercut in which the user striking the recipient in the act of throwing them in the air.
Super Kick: delivering a powerful kick.
Dash: This move is used to break blocks in the game world. It can also be utilized in combat, delivering a powerful kick.
Strength: unleash the strength of Divine, to grab the biggest rocks in the game.
Throw: throw enemies in the air.
Stun: special move to stun one enemy in front of you.
Shockwave: an area attack, with few damage. All the enemies fall on the floor.
Bowling: Throw the character ball (Sin or Nar) as a powerful ball of Fire or ice.

NAR:
Fireball: classic fireball is standard attack of Nar, 3 levels to unlock more powerful fireballs
Machinegun: Same but high rate of projectiles
Grenade: this projectile is affected by gravity
Attraction: to attract the character-ball
Wall Jump: Simply put, this ability lets you run and jump up walls. It opens up a new verticality to combat in some cases.
Dash: This move is used to break blocks in the game world. It can also be utilized in combat, delivering a powerful kick.
Fire bite: melee attack
Explosion: an area attack, with lot of primary and secondary damages. All the enemies fall on the floor.
Shadow eater: once your other half is corrupted and chasing you, you can eat him to cancel the alarm.
Fury: the breath of dragons

SYN:
Special: Possess, enter the mind of your enemies
Parachute: hold this skills when you fall, to slow down the vertical movement.
Attraction: to attract the character-ball
Invisibility: be invisible for your enemies. But don't move!
SuperJump: hold crouch, then press jump to do a higher jump and access out-of-reach areas.
Crystals: silent projectile, like shurikens.
Vision: make appear the enemies in a large distance, during a short time.
Shield: A mental shield, to stop magic of the enemies
Lum: A strong light to blind your enemies during a short time.
Shadow eater: once your other half is corrupted and chasing you, you can eat him to cancel the alarm.

2ND STRETCH GOAL "GOD'S WAR" UNLOCKED!!

1RST STRETCH GOAL "WAR GOLEM" UNLOCKED!!

XiaoStella
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2014, 02:11:09 AM »

Hi guys, congratulation for (finally) making it toward the goal! And now even with the stretch goals~ nice run on the end!  Grin

XiaoStella
Pale Blue Dev Team
a pita
Level 0

Whiteboard Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2014, 11:47:26 AM »

Yannick,

I am really amazed that Yanim Studio was able to receiving $40,235 in community funding! Really great art concepts and presentation of Red Goddess.

Wishing you and your team the best in moving forward.

Best,

Peter

Danny Hayes
Level 1

An Indie developer, co-Creator of PONCHO!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2014, 03:38:50 PM »

Just saw this for the first time, wish I had known before so I could have backed it! Seems interesting, reminds me of trine but with brawling combat. Also makes me think of Limbo for some reason... Smiley

aerloth
Level 0

void

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2014, 07:18:20 AM »

I was hooked up with the psychological action/adventure game - but to be frank I've expected something else. In my head, psychological stuff and invading mind of your enemy is associated with some absurd, escher-esque stuff. Abstract visions and sudden surreal twists is what I would expect - instead of that I see super-detailed 2.5d platformer, with very nice environments and rather standard approach to combat - but I might be mistaken :D

Nonethless, this game looks very good, polished and well-designed. I like the latest concept-arts of the enemies, they have darker feel to them, which IMO fits the mood of the game (dying godess) very well.

Take care, and never give up!
xoxo
yanimstudio
Level 1

Red Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2014, 07:03:22 AM »

Hi guys.
We are still working hard on Red goddess, and things has evolved a lot since the last prototype of kikstarter campaign.
The graphics are more angulous, we've try to make something more personal...
Also the main characters have been drastically redesigned.
The gameplay also is more focused into fast action melee combat and platform. We also try to do a big open world in a zelda style, with secret doors, caves, towns, etc...
We are working really hard.
I hope you like it.

yanimstudio
Level 1

Red Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2014, 02:18:15 AM »

Hi everyone!

We're thrilled to release the new trailer of our Red Goddess title.

This video may not represent the quality of the final game, as we have already improved many things yet... Please check our website to see more about the game: www.redgoddessgame.com.

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/redgoddessgame
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/YanimStudio

Music by Sonotrigger: https://www.facebook.com/sonotrigger

Send us your comments about! Thanks for your support!

Explore a mysterious planet controlled by the psyche of the main character. RED GODDESS is a side-scrolling action adventure game.

Gord10
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2014, 10:52:10 AM »

It looks quite interesting!
gghani
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2014, 01:50:59 AM »

Red Goddess completely rocks!
yanimstudio
Level 1

Red Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2014, 05:09:13 AM »

Hi everyone!
Thanks for the comments!
The game development is going great. We are actually working on the jungle zone, with Wolves, and spiders enemies. More screens soon.

Here is some new screenshots from Red goddess dungeons. hope you like it!

yanimstudio
Level 1

Red Goddess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2014, 05:10:48 AM »

And also Take a look to our new trailer!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic