Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 02:02:00 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWii U Suggestions, Anyone?
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Wii U Suggestions, Anyone?  (Read 3038 times)
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2014, 05:45:41 AM »

Interestingly, there are a few RPGs that were developed for the Wii U, but they were only released in Japan. I wonder if RPGs are thought of as more Japan-friendly compared to the US?

well uh yeah, jrpgs are more popular in japan than in the "west" lol
Razz
Level 6

subtle shitposter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2014, 02:32:50 PM »

Hm, those JRPG's don't sound too interesting to me. I mostly play JRPG's for the world-building and ridiculous stories Smiley Sadly, there don't seem to be many games like that any more, even outside RPGs.

Actually OP, I just remembered something. If you like RPG's you might want to keep your eye on X, it's the spiritual successor to Xenoblade. I don't think it has a release date yet but it looks pretty cool.

Monolith has a penchant for creating massive explorable worlds packed with wildlife and content. That might be what you're looking for.

Matousen_
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2014, 10:32:12 AM »

Super Mario turns me on!  Beer!
And Rayman ... if you like zombie storie, Zombie U is not bad

Kyle Preston
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2014, 06:52:32 PM »

Actually OP, I just remembered something. If you like RPG's you might want to keep your eye on X, it's the spiritual successor to Xenoblade. I don't think it has a release date yet but it looks pretty cool.

Monolith has a penchant for creating massive explorable worlds packed with wildlife and content. That might be what you're looking for.

Oh. My. God. I've been so ignorant of the news of this game.  Xenoblade Chronicles was so good!  OP may consider picking that up instead first, as the Wii U is backwards compatible.  Between the Windwaker HD remake,

, and this, I'm going to be purchasing one real. f'ing. soon!

Udderdude
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2014, 05:36:51 AM »

Bayonetta 2 is a must buy if you own a Wii U.  Great game, and it comes with the first Bayonetta game as a bonus.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic