Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 05:53:21 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Artist required for Android "Board Game"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Artist required for Android "Board Game"  (Read 955 times)
Yodhe
Level 0

Flying Lasanga

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2014, 02:15:42 AM »

I am looking for an Artist to draw 5 characters for an Android "board game" - Pyramid of the Pharaoh.
There will need to be various versions of the characters, from large character portraits to smaller on-board representations.
I am looking for a fairly realistic style, preferably in the style of turn of the 20th Century dress (although this is negotiable). The four characters are; Colonel W, Madame X, Professor Y, Explorer Z, and the Pharaoh.

I also require a splash/loading background screen preferably incorporating the four above characters, as well as a victory screen for the end of game.

Payment will be made half upon agreeing the designs/sketches, and half on completion.

There is also the prospect of a similar amount of work each month for three or four+ months afterwards depending on how the project goes.

Email : ---------------

« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 08:25:27 AM by Yodhe » Logged

Bunker Mentality - Post Apocalyptic Squad Turn Based Strategy RPG - http://www.justanotherturn.com
amilcojazz
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 12:34:57 PM »

mail on the way..
kind regards Aldo Scoppa
Yodhe
Level 0

Flying Lasanga

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 08:27:14 AM »

This position has been filled.
Thanks to all those who got in touch, the caliber of some of the work was outstanding, and I only wish my budget stretched further than it did.
I wish you all the best, and thanks again.

Bunker Mentality - Post Apocalyptic Squad Turn Based Strategy RPG - http://www.justanotherturn.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic