Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 05:38:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProgrammer looking for awesome pixel artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer looking for awesome pixel artist  (Read 746 times)
mikehaggar
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2014, 11:38:49 AM »

hi! i'm a talented programmer looking for a pixel artist to team up with. i have several ideas of my own, but i'm also open to working on an idea that you may have. my goal is to make something awesome and release it on as many platforms as possible (pc, ps4, xbox one, and wii u). i already have access to dev kits for the wii u and am working on xbox one and ps4.

i am serious and motivated. i have examples of my work to share. let's make something really cool together and unleash it on the world!
mikehaggar
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 06:29:08 AM »

still looking for an artist to work with. i had teamed with someone, but they've decided they just don't have the time to put into a project. feel free to pm me or post here in the thread.
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 06:43:11 AM »

Um. If you have examples, generally you're supposed to show them in your thread, so that people can say "Oh hey, he's programmed some pretty cool games" or "Oh hey, he's just some hobbyist. I guess he's a little too bad for me".

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic