Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411474 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 01:11:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeNeed an Awesome Game Trailer?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need an Awesome Game Trailer?  (Read 789 times)
The Trailerfarm
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2014, 07:41:49 AM »

Where Indie Devs get the AAA Treatment

Are you a kick-ass Indie Developer? Do you need amazing videos that show off how totally awesome your game is, but don’t have a Scrooge McDuck-style budget? And you want to work with REALLY lovely people? Then TrailerFarm Indie is for you.

We’ve made our name working with some of the biggest and brightest names in the industry. But as people who’ve made games ourselves, we understand that you’d rather be focussing on all fun stuff that makes your game, well, your game, rather than doing that AND trying to create video and promo assets. So we set up TrailerFarm Indie – it’s where we make videos that give you the killer cut-through you need in an ever-crowded marketplace, but at fixed, transparent and affordable prices.

We can manage the process from start to finish, but we love our clients and working with developers so if you want to get involved along every step of the way, get on board. But however you choose to work with us, at TrailerFarm Indie you’ll get the full fat, blockbuster treatment but without the AAA price tag.

Checkout our reel here - http://www.thetrailerfarm.com/trailer-farm-indie/
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 08:16:42 AM by The Trailerfarm » Logged
FTLRalph
Level 1

What?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 04:03:04 AM »

Just looking at your demo reel you have on that page, very impressive work. I'll be keeping you guys in mind when it comes to trailer-making time, definitely better than I can do in my lowly Windows Movie Maker setup, haha.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic