Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 05:00:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkNew Game Studio
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New Game Studio  (Read 2070 times)
ddoane
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2014, 09:14:47 AM »

“Men (and women) wanted for hazardous journey. Small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, and safe return doubtful. Honor and recognition in case of success.”

Looking for people to found a new game company with. I need like minded, determine people to get involved and see this through. Preferable a developer and/or artist (other roles might be possible). I don’t care about qualifications, I only want to see samples of your real work and ambition. London based would be great, but if not you'll have to move to London eventually.

I've worked in four start-up companies (two of which were games) and have already had another games start-up of my own. I've worked very hard over the past year to develop the connections to make a real games company work but now I need the resources to back me up, thus why I’m searching for co-founders.

If you’re interested in a challenge and ready for a career commitment get in touch.
InfiniteStateMachine
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 10:07:54 AM »

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?board=40.0

stefoid
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 09:57:50 PM »

If you moved to Australia, you wouldn't have the dark and cold, and your small wages would go further.

just sayin

ARMPIT GAMES game design blog http://armpitgames.com
oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 04:09:48 AM »

If you moved to Australia, you wouldn't have the dark and cold, and your small wages would go further.

just sayin
u need dark n cold n smal wages n depression to make true art

dats why all australions r just surfers Wizard 2happy4art

knifeySpoonie
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 07:14:37 AM »

just sayin

But our grey and cold weather keeps the wildlife in check, the most dangerous creature we have is pitpulls that chavs on estates own Wink

Founder and Creative Director |  KnifeySpoonie Games  |  Tpickarddev.com | @TPickardDev
ddoane
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 09:59:47 AM »

There is also just the minor detail of Australia being you know... on the other side of the planet. Minor minor thing Tongue
ink.inc
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 10:30:10 AM »

Moved thread and deleted duplicate.
Julien
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 12:01:52 AM »

“Men (and women) wanted for hazardous journey. Small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, and safe return doubtful. Honor and recognition in case of success.”
London based would be great, but if not you'll have to move to London eventually.

The description is very tempting, too bad about the London part

ddoane
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 04:46:50 AM »

Where are you based then?
alyxjones
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2014, 10:06:26 AM »

Have you got an e-mail to get in touch? Smiley
I'm London based! Hurrah! Although don't know about usefulness that is to yet be discussed  Coffee
Orymus
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2014, 09:14:10 AM »

Does your studio have a name?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic