Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 05:50:03 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeLaunch trailer feedback.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Launch trailer feedback.  (Read 2089 times)
BunchofCircles
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2014, 09:20:38 PM »

Hi everyone!

We just finished a game called Up and Down Dragon. It will be available on Google Play and the App Store next week.

The game is sort of a combination of Dark Souls and Silent Hill.

Here is the very dark and serious launch trailer. We spent over 2 years creating this. You guys are the first to see it. We'd love to get your feedback.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 10:53:40 AM by BunchofCircles » Logged
Runefrog
Level 0

Hear me roar~

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 06:20:44 AM »

It brought a smile to my face when you reveal the gameplay so I guess the trailer works.
I don't think Dexter looks enough like a dragon though.
BunchofCircles
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 10:46:30 AM »

It will hurt his feelings, but I'll let him know you said that.
Runefrog
Level 0

Hear me roar~

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 03:02:14 PM »

Let me know when it's on the Play Store too.  Coffee
BunchofCircles
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 01:53:38 PM »

Will do! Thanks for the interest.
diegzumillo
Level 10

This avatar is so old I still have a some hair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 06:45:28 PM »

hahaha  You totally got me. I really like the humor in this, I think it helps the game. The gameplay looks fun, I want to play it Smiley

BunchofCircles
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 01:10:18 AM »

Glad you liked it diegzumillo! Grin

Game is now live on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.odity.uddragon

Your challenge: try to reach a score of 150 stars.
FanFan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 02:33:28 AM »

Hi everyone!

We just finished a game called Up and Down Dragon. It will be available on Google Play and the App Store next week.

Here is the very dark and serious launch trailer. We spent over 2 years creating this. You guys are the first to see it. We'd love to get your feedback.

Was it 2 years making the trailer, or 2 years making the game? Anyway, you got me on that one. Finally something shitting rainbow that isn't nyancat! Wink
Runefrog
Level 0

Hear me roar~

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 03:19:24 AM »

My top score is 26. Damn, it's hard!
BunchofCircles
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 01:27:30 PM »

@
Hi everyone!

Was it 2 years making the trailer, or 2 years making the game? Anyway, you got me on that one. Finally something shitting rainbow that isn't nyancat! Wink

The trailer was directed by Michael Bay and took 2 years to make with a budget of $100,000.
BunchofCircles
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 01:28:21 PM »

My top score is 26. Damn, it's hard!

Haha it is. You enjoying it?
Runefrog
Level 0

Hear me roar~

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2014, 12:45:10 AM »

Yeah it's not bad. I haven't found it incredibly addictive but technically it's a well-made game. Like the production quality is better than I expected if I'm honest, and it's a great casual game for playing on the bus.

Maybe it's just me but I find swiping too time-consuming for avoiding the spiky bombs, especially once it gets faster. This is probably because I'm so used to mobiles games having one-touch controls these days (like Flappy Bird).

Talking about it makes me want to play it again though, and I'm the type of gamer who isn't satisfied with such a low score of 26, so I'll definitely be replaying it.
BunchofCircles
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2014, 01:04:59 AM »

Yeah it's not bad. I haven't found it incredibly addictive but technically it's a well-made game. Like the production quality is better than I expected if I'm honest, and it's a great casual game for playing on the bus.

Maybe it's just me but I find swiping too time-consuming for avoiding the spiky bombs, especially once it gets faster. This is probably because I'm so used to mobiles games having one-touch controls these days (like Flappy Bird).

Talking about it makes me want to play it again though, and I'm the type of gamer who isn't satisfied with such a low score of 26, so I'll definitely be replaying it.

Thank you for the quality feedback. We're planning on updating soon and adding some incentives to reach a high score.

For being so awesome, we leave you with this: look for the secret that lies within the first three stars. Point it out, and it shall be revealed.
Runefrog
Level 0

Hear me roar~

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 05:20:31 AM »

Gah, I can't see anything but smiley faces! Cry
BunchofCircles
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2014, 03:08:45 PM »

Try tickling them.
diegzumillo
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 03:21:47 PM »

Weird. Now that I found this thread again I asked myself why I didn't install this yet. So I clicked install, waited the download and... nothing. Nothing appears on my list of apps. That explains why I didn't installed this before, I certainly clicked install and forgot about it.

Any ideas why this is happening? I have a galaxy note 1, android 4.1.2

BunchofCircles
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 04:32:42 PM »

Weird. Now that I found this thread again I asked myself why I didn't install this yet. So I clicked install, waited the download and... nothing. Nothing appears on my list of apps. That explains why I didn't installed this before, I certainly clicked install and forgot about it.

Any ideas why this is happening? I have a galaxy note 1, android 4.1.2

Hmm that's weird. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We'll look into it and see why it could be doing that. Let us know if anything changes and it downloads.
diegzumillo
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2014, 04:33:29 PM »

Will do  Coffee

bleek
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2014, 04:58:13 PM »

The trailer made me smile. I love the song.

BunchofCircles
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2014, 03:08:38 PM »

The trailer made me smile. I love the song.

You can now listen to the full version here:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic