Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 05:29:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallFour Sided Fantasy on Kickstarter, from the devs of Perspective, The Fourth Wall
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Four Sided Fantasy on Kickstarter, from the devs of Perspective, The Fourth Wall  (Read 1331 times)
Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« on: April 04, 2014, 11:54:15 AM »

**Not related to this project in any way, just spreading the word**

Site
Kickstarter
Greenlight
---
Four Sided Fantasy is a puzzle platformer about thinking beyond the borders of the screen. By freezing the screen, players can fold space by turning on screen wrap at any time to solve impossible problems.

On their journey, players will use this power to explore the world of Four Sided Fantasy. Players take the role of a businessman insistent on breaking out of his seemingly endless office life. After being sent on a business trip to a small town, something seems off...

Four Sided Fantasy is a spiritual successor to the award-winning game The Fourth Wall, created by Logan. The Fourth Wall serves as a nice prototype for Four Sided Fantasy, showing just a fraction of what Four Sided Fantasy will become.

Logan was the lead level designer on Perspective, a game about a 2D character in a 3D world. While the game doesn't have the same mechanic as Four Sided Fantasy or The Fourth Wall, it is similar in design.

Download The Fourth Wall
Download Perspective

« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 08:05:39 PM by Christian » Logged

Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!
Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 01:35:14 AM »

New trailer showcasing the game's interesting new mechanics, including rotation, scaling, and split-screen

Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!
Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 08:00:50 PM »

Last day, campaign's at 61%

Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 01:50:35 PM »

Final hours of the campaign, less than 10k from the goal. Got a huge boost in funding and momentum overnight and during the day

It's going to be a close one. I really hope the campaign succeeds. One, because the dev said that if it does fail, the project probably won't happen and two, because Perspective and The Fourth Wall were awesome and this looks just as innovative and interesting

Udderdude
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 03:04:39 PM »

Looks cool.  BTW your links are all broken.
Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 08:06:22 PM »

Game's funded!

Looks cool.  BTW your links are all broken.
So used to having quotes in the URL code. Fixed, thanks

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic