Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 03:44:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallTappy Lander! Tricks, Traps, Trailer!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tappy Lander! Tricks, Traps, Trailer!  (Read 1027 times)
EggrollGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 10, 2014, 01:35:26 PM »

Hello everyone!

Since 2011, Eggroll Games has been making kids apps for iOS. However, this year we're ready to branch out and make the kinds of games that we personally love.

I'd like to announce our first non-kids app.

Here is our trailer:

You can find updates on Tappy's progress, read my dev diaries or ask questions at the Tappy Lander page on Facebook here: http://facebook.com/tappylander

I'm also happy to answer your questions here and will update this thread as much as possible.

Thanks for supporting us!
EggrollGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 06:06:37 AM »

I just wanted to update everyone on the game features. I will do my best to continue updating this post. The game is coming along and we are expecting to submit within a week or two. You can also keep up to date by subscribing to the dev diary or liking Tappy Lander on Facebook

FEATURES:

• Endless gameplay! Cash in your points to level up at the end of each run or go for a big score by risking it! One wrong move and you lose everything!

• Trick landings! Use the game physics to slide or bounce your way to big bonus points!

• Traps and Pickups! Maneuver through random trap screens to survive another run and pick up hard to reach items for more points.

• Disks and Rocket Styles! Collect all the disks, each with their own unique message. Unlock new rocket styles when you level up!

• Game Center! Leaderboards for high score, biggest bounce and longest slide! Achievements too!
Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 07:45:36 AM »

Been following this in your threads on TA. I hope it works out and the title doesn't have a negative effect like you were worried about. This game looks like a lot of fun

Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!
EggrollGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 11:31:18 AM »

Thanks Christian! Tappy Lander is now available on the App Store here:
http://bit.ly/Su0TBW

Let me know what you think! I hope to challenge your high scores!
Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 04:45:47 PM »

Thanks Christian! Tappy Lander is now available on the App Store here:
http://bit.ly/Su0TBW

Let me know what you think! I hope to challenge your high scores!
Downloading now. Look out for impressions in the TA thread, could use a bump

Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic