Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411470 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 08:59:08 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsBeginner/Intermediate developer looking for volunteers (Unity3D)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Beginner/Intermediate developer looking for volunteers (Unity3D)  (Read 570 times)
Kurochi
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2014, 02:19:11 PM »

Key Info:
My experience with Unity and Game Development: 1-2 years.

My general programming experience: I started programming at the age of 11, but I really got into it at around 14. I'm now 18.
I am able to work with SQL, JavaScript, Java, C#, VB .Net, and Lua.

Main Programming Language for Unity: C#

My Timezone and Location: I live in Italy, my timezone is UTC+1 (CET) and UTC+2 (CEST)

Looking For (in order of importance): 3D Modeler, 2D Designer, Second C# Developer

Required experience: I don't really require experience, I require mostly talent. I am not expecting for AAA modelers or incredible designers, but as long as what you do is appealing and could easily fit into a game then it's all good.

General Requirements: It would be best for your timezone to be as close as possible to my timezone.
And of course, we should be able to communicate without too many problems.

Required skills for 3D Modelers: Objects, Weapons, Characters, and possibly Environments Modeling. Rigging and Animating would be an amazing extra skill to have. If you can also texture what you make, even better.

Required skills for 2D Designers: At least being able to draw textures for 3D models, and maybe concept art. Then, the more you can do, the better.

Required skills for developers: Decent amount of skill. If your skill is low, it would be better if you were at least a fast learner. Clean coding, commenting complex parts of the code.

Payment: I'm afraid there will be no payment for your services at first, but I will probably do an equal split, or assigned % of profit based on work done. If any of the games we might release goes really-really-really well, you can consider yourself hired in the resulting small business and start getting paid for your work already from before release.

Genres (PC): Anything except fantasy RPGs. Most likely not MMOs. I believe mostly stealth, shooter, and survival games.

Genres (Mobile): Physics based games mostly. Also considering puzzle and platform games.

Contacts and Info:
Current Idea: None. I would love to come up with one togheter with you, and work on a game that feels completely ours.
Game Development "Portfolio-ish": See steam profile linked below
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/_kurochi/
You could also comment here, or send me a PM.
E-Mail: [email protected] (I never look at my email so if you're interested I beg you to use the contact methods listed above Sad)

I tried to keep this thread as small as possible, to avoid the tl;dr situation.
If you feel like I missed something important, please tell me.
If you'd like to ask about more information about me or what I am planning to do, please use the contact methods above.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic