Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 11:54:26 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallGlitchhikers Beta
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Glitchhikers Beta  (Read 748 times)
ceMelusine
« on: April 11, 2014, 06:12:28 PM »

Hey everyone. I just launched the beta for my game Glitchhikers. I'm pretty proud of it, and I would love it if y'all could check it out.

Have you ever driven alone late at night? Found yourself thinking thoughts you’d never have anywhere else? Weird music playing on the radio? Glitchhikers is about that experience. Every drive is a journey. Every thought a conversation. What do you see when you look out at the night sky?

glitchhikers.com
ceMelusine
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 12:28:50 PM »

I should also mention that this is an free open beta. Sorry if that wasn't clear!
Chip
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 02:26:23 PM »

The feeling of being alone on the road, while driving a car with strangers and music playing on the radio is simply fantastic. I think the graphics need some details though (i.e. the tunnel's color feels too much solid).

I hope you finish your game.

ceMelusine
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 07:05:55 PM »

Thanks for playing and for the feedback!
jgrams
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 02:28:14 AM »

I'll second that; I didn't get very far since it's really not my kind of thing, but the mood is very nice.

Is there a way to save it? I don't have the patience to spend more than a few minutes sitting there with nothing to do but watch the road and the story scroll by. Not a reflection on your story; story in games is just not an interest of mine. But considering how well done it is, if I could do it in short stretches, I might actually play through it...

--Josh
ceMelusine
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 06:46:11 PM »

Thanks for playing! Currently the game doesn't autosave, but I will definitely keep that in mind for the full release.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic