Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 03:59:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallChildren of Liberty is coming to Steam Early Access! FINALLY!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Children of Liberty is coming to Steam Early Access! FINALLY!  (Read 336 times)
dsilvers
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 17, 2014, 03:04:37 PM »

Hi all! It's been a while. I've been stuck in the trenches, working on Children of Liberty as always. Well, I have some great news! Tomorrow, Children of Liberty will launching in a new Early Access form! The game will be available on Steam, The Humble Store, Desura, and IndieGameStand for $8.99 the first week, $9.99 after that. I'll also be tossing out some Steam codes during the weekend on my Twitter, @shadesofsilver, and the official @lantanagames Twitter too, so make sure to follow them for a chance to win!

Oh, and here are some sceenshots to show just how far we've come:

Finally, here is the new trailer!

This game is coming together so quickly, with an incredible voice cast (Sarah Elmaleh, Ashly Burch, Sean Chiplock, Ed Mace, Chris Ciulla, etc.), a passionate team, and more man-hours put in than I can count. Any support you all can give would be much loved, whether it's just sharing the trailer or actually buying the game!

Thanks so much everyone! Hope you have a great weekend and hope to see you in the Steam Community.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic