Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:53:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosExperienced Composer, Sound Effects Designer, Looking for New Projects
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Experienced Composer, Sound Effects Designer, Looking for New Projects  (Read 522 times)
Level-Up-Audio
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 22, 2014, 02:01:05 AM »

Hello,

My name is Andrew. I am a Toronto-based music composer and sound designer for games and other media. I am always looking for new and interesting projects to work on. Feel free to contact me with your project proposal (music requirements, number of sound effects, deadline, budget if any), and I will let you know if I can make it happen for you. My rates are negotiable depending on the scope and nature of the project. I am offering a 50% discount off my standard rates, for first-time clients

(Discounted rates are $45 per 30 seconds of music, and $3.50 per sound effect).

Check out my portfolio, which contains my SoundCloud playlist of 12 tracks, demonstrating my musical range. I am a versatile composer, and am comfortable in a variety of styles including Orchestral, Historical, Electronic, Rock, and Cartoon: www.level-up-audio.com/demos

Check out my rates, which are negotiable, here: www.level-up-audio.com/rates

Thanks, and take care!

-Andrew Kim, Music Composer, Sound Designer, www.level-up-audio.com/contact

Andrew Kim, Composer and Sound Designer, Level Up Audio, www.level-up-audio.com/demos
Level-Up-Audio
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 02:27:19 AM »

.                       .

Andrew Kim, Composer and Sound Designer, Level Up Audio, www.level-up-audio.com/demos
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic