Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411496 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 06:46:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: .  (Read 2901 times)
OJ Navarro
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2014, 10:04:36 PM »

« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 07:03:53 AM by OJ Navarro » Logged
Nicholas Lives
Level 1

Catch of the Day

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 01:13:45 PM »

Controls are looking tight- animations are nice and smooth as well. Not sure how I feel about the title but ya know- to each his own I suppose, yeah?
Noogai03
Level 6

WHOOPWHOOPWHOOPWHOOP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 10:40:01 PM »

Controls are tight, although it is confusing when you're moving in a non-2D plane because it's very easy to misjudge distances.

I agree with PureBredGentleman though, the title and plot line seem kind of gratuitous, unless this game is going to be really gory or crude or ridiculously violent or something. But it's your call  Cool

So long and thanks for all the pi
SamLouix
Level 1

Solo Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 11:01:45 PM »

It's pretty good, might want to reconsider the name if you are aiming to sell on steam though.  Well, hello there!

← Avatar from my  Healing Process: Tokyo. 3 years in so far. Daily dev-log is here. I have advice for composers looking for work, join here, I'll tell you.
Noogai03
Level 6

WHOOPWHOOPWHOOPWHOOP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 11:33:13 PM »

It's pretty good, might want to reconsider the name if you are aiming to sell on steam though.  Well, hello there!
Exactly, the content of the game is appropriate for all audiences (or what I played is anyway  Wink ), but the name isn't... Just seems unnecessary

So long and thanks for all the pi
SamLouix
Level 1

Solo Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 11:45:02 PM »

Exactly, the content of the game is appropriate for all audiences (or what I played is anyway  Wink ), but the name isn't... Just seems unnecessary

He could just forget the Jejeboy bit and call it 'Flying Tuck'. Or 'Flying Chuck'. If he wants to imply the Flying Fuck part so much  Who, Me?

← Avatar from my  Healing Process: Tokyo. 3 years in so far. Daily dev-log is here. I have advice for composers looking for work, join here, I'll tell you.
Scott
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 07:31:31 AM »

lol

jiitype
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 06:55:22 AM »

This game gave me nice Crash Bandicoot vibes. Gentleman

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic