Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 04:58:20 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioProject Pioneer is looking for a Musician/SFX Engineer! (UNPAID)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Project Pioneer is looking for a Musician/SFX Engineer! (UNPAID)  (Read 4332 times)
Keops
Level 6

Pixellin' and Gamedev'n

View Profile WWW
« on: August 10, 2007, 06:53:39 AM »

Greetings fellow TIGSourcers!

I'm writing to you because I know that there's plenty of awesome talent here in these boards and now the Project Pioneer Team needs a hand! It happens that our Musician/SFX Engineer has disappeared from the face of earth without a trace, and unfortunately we haven't been able to locate someone willing to work in our game project. Our game, Wizard's Tower (which has been shown here on a couple of threads) is in need of Music and Sound Effects. Currently we're testing gameplay mechanics and we've made some good progress with it. We are now ready to start developing the sound department of the game and we want to add music & SFX to the Test Build.

The game is being made for fun, learning and passion. We don't really intend to sell the final product (at least not at this stage, if the end result is über we might release it for a price) so for if you want to join us and lend us your artistic skills you should know that, at the time being, we're not offering any kind of monetary reward.

If you are interested in helping us, let me know by sending an e-mail to ricardochirino(at)gmail(dot)com or by posting in this thread.

Thanks in advance for your interest/time! Rock on TIGSource.

~Keops out

PS: For more information about the project, concept artwork and technical details check this thread here -> http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=312.0

Hearthstead: Hand Point Right Website - Twitter Hand Point Left

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS! Behance portfolio
Alec
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 06:55:14 AM »

I'd write musics for ya for free.

Musics are fun. Smiley

Keops
Level 6

Pixellin' and Gamedev'n

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 08:35:04 AM »

That'd be amazing! Is there a way I can contact you via Instant Messaging, Alec? That way I could send you more information, artwork and the checklist of BGM/SFX we need for the demo.

Hearthstead: Hand Point Right Website - Twitter Hand Point Left

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS! Behance portfolio
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic