Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 06:52:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsIndie Game Contest #2 Submit your games!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Indie Game Contest #2 Submit your games!  (Read 4987 times)
IndieGameContest
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2014, 05:04:35 AM »

Hi there,

I'm currently working on the second edition of the "Indie Game Contest" and as a great community of developers are gathering on this forum, I allow myself to propose you this event you may not heard about.

The Indie Game Contest #2 will take place from the 12th to the 22nd september along the 7th edition of the Strasbourg European Fantastic Film Festival well-knowed for its "Zombie Walk" and the reception of great actors of the Fantastic movie genre as George A. Romero or more recently, Charlie Adlard, the illustrator of the comic "Walking Dead".

So we're inviting independent developers from all around the world to propose their games and benefit of the notoriety of both events.

The deadline to submit a game is the 15th July and there is neither an entry fee, nor a limitation of submitted projects.
Your coming is welcome but not necessary if you have a matter of time or means.

If You are looking for more information, I'm adding the website links of this year edition and the past year edition laureates.

This Year edition : http://strasbourgfestival.com/page/soumettre-jeux.php#soumettrejeux
Past Year edition : http://strasbourgfestival.com/festival/categorie-jeux.php?id=103

Thank you for your time,

Regards,

Hans.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 04:55:42 AM by IndieGameContest » Logged
IndieGameContest
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 05:24:00 AM »

Hi there,

Rules have been slightly modified : Games available in early access (pre-alpha, alpha, beta etc...) are accepted to the contest.
aleny123smith
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 04:40:34 AM »

hello
welcome to this forum site.................
MAGNETIC SCIENCE FUN
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic