Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 02:04:38 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe NotAGame Collection - Original Videogames Music in support of Child's Play
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The NotAGame Collection - Original Videogames Music in support of Child's Play  (Read 328 times)
simondavidvgm
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2014, 08:21:15 AM »

Hey guys!

I just wanted to let you know about my project 'The NotAGame Collection', which is an album of Original Videogames Music, professionally produced, and inspired by the music of games such as FEZ, FTL:Faster than Light, The Stanley Parable and Hotline Miami. Many of the tracks were made with the advice and support of a number of the original developers and composers. I'm hoping that it can make real waves in the games industry!

With tracks inspired by the music of:FEZ Gomez - FTL:Faster than Light - Surgeon Simulator 2013 - The Stanley Parable - Hotline Miami - Bastion - Payday 2 - and many more!

Additionally, 50% of net profits are donated to Child's Play Charity, which helps sick and hospitalised children around the world to feel a little better through the power of gaming. I really hope you enjoy the music - the full isn't expensive for the 18 tracks you get, and is available on iTunes, Google Play, Bandcamp and the rest right now!

You can find out more about the album, listen to the tracks and buy the album from the website: http://www.thenotagamecollection.com

Please go check it out and pass it on to your friends - it's for a really good cause and I hope you love it!

Cheers,

Simon (composer of TNC)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic