Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 11:12:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesGamesIndustry.biz: "Variable State: Indie is the real cutting edge of games"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: GamesIndustry.biz: "Variable State: Indie is the real cutting edge of games"  (Read 515 times)
Jonathan Burroughs
Level 1

Co-founder Variable State

View Profile WWW
« on: June 03, 2014, 05:48:15 AM »

Okay. Having slight heart palpitations posting this. Both because I'm stoked we were able to do an interview with GI.biz! Eeee! And also because I feel embarrassed shamelessly self-promoting like this. o_O

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-06-03-variable-state

I'd invite you all to tear me to pieces in the thread though - I'd love to know if anything I said was unhelpful or counterproductive. I'm happy to talk more about anything I've expressed here. Or just hang my head in sorry shame and apologise for waffling on about vagueries.

I did namedrop TIGSource in my interview, but I ended up talking for like 40 minutes non-stop so I probably bumped it out of the final article by rambling on about other stuff. Sorry!

Jonathan Burroughs
Level 1

Co-founder Variable State

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 07:36:31 AM »

I totally put this in the wrong thread didn't I. In my defense I was delirious with coffee and social anxiety at the time of posting. Can I appeal to the Elder Gods and ask if there's a way to move it somewhere more sensible?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic