Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 09:00:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Looking for a muscian for a 2D Action Platformer (And Sound Effects)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Looking for a muscian for a 2D Action Platformer (And Sound Effects)  (Read 1902 times)
Aki-at
Level 1

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2014, 06:39:45 AM »

Hello everyone!

I'm looking to hire someone to produce music tracks for my up and coming project on Multimedia Fusion 2, Brock Crocodile.

The game is designed as an action platformer in the vein of a hybrid between Monster World and Sonic the Hedgehog. As you can imagine, I'm hoping for the game's soundtrack to be able to fit in the style of Japanese mascot games (So music strongly inspired from the likes of

and Tomoya Ohtani) whilst still having it's own identity. Being able to design sound effects would be a bonus! The level of pay can be discussed by personal contact details but please note this project will have at least over 20 tracks and I'm willing to pay onwards $80 - $100 per track. However I should stress that this is the first time I am taking on board a musician, so I am willing to accept my valuation of $100 may not be adequate enough and am willing to discuss pay further through PM/Email.

To get a grasp on the project's style, here are some screenshots;

You can check out further information on the Twitter handle www.twitter.com/BrockCrocodile which has several pieces of concept art and others screenshots from the game. Please contact me either via direct PM or my email; [email protected] if you're interested in the job. A demo is available for those who want to get a feeling of what the game is like.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 06:53:33 AM by Aki-at » Logged

afilionComposer
Level 0

Music Composer for Games and Media.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 01:44:03 PM »

Email Sent! Smiley

Music Composer for Games and Media.
http://Afilion.ca
peterlukacs
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 09:52:12 AM »

Hi! Nice project! I've sent you a mail!

Ciao,
Peter
ashtonmorris
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 12:47:34 PM »

Hi,

Cool stuff. I just sent you an email.

Cheers,
Ashton

Ashton Morris - Composer & Sound Designer

Roah * Bomblsinger * Goliath * Wings of Vi * Lemma * Bit Heroes * Star Command Galaxies

http://www.ashtonmorris.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ashtonmorris
Ryuno
Level 0

Composer, SFX Designer and audio engineer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 03:27:14 PM »

E-mailed you, the project is looking great.

FRACTURES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 05:33:54 AM »

I've thrown my proverbial hat into the proverbial ring.

Fractures     Showreel     Twitter
Aki-at
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 03:26:02 AM »

Musician(s) found.

Thank you for all those who got in contact and sincerest apologies for those who I turned down. I've tried my hardest to get back to everyone but I'm sorry if I overlooked you.

Best of luck to all in future!

shadowrevolution
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 12:35:12 PM »

Maybe... Tears of Joy Cry Yawn Embarrassed Tongue Cool Shocked Smiley Wink Sad Evil Angry Mock Anger Gentleman My Word!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic