Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411597 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 08:16:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosVideo Game Composer looking for my next project!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Video Game Composer looking for my next project!  (Read 653 times)
Ryan_A_Brady
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 23, 2014, 06:00:57 AM »

Hey everybody!

My name is Ryan Brady and I am a Music Composer for hire.

Here is my brand-spankin'-new Demo Reel since my studio overhaul: https://soundcloud.com/ryan-brady-music/demo-reel-june-july14

(my old demo reel before the overhaul if you'd like to hear more of my compositions: https://soundcloud.com/ryan-brady-music/demo-reel-2014-ryan-a-brady)

And here are a few reasons why you want to consider hiring me for original music:

-I’ve been studying, playing, and composing music for over ten years

-I can compose in a wide variety of styles, and can adapt my music well to fit the purpose of the scene, level, character, etc..

-Composing/producing is my passion; I take it very seriously and strive to create the best production possible.

-I’m friendly, open-minded, and easy to work with Smiley  <--Trust those beady, soulless eyes

-My going rate is very reasonable (PM or e-mail me for details).

-But the best part is that if you would like to consider me for your project, I will compose a song for your game before you hire me to see if I would be a good fit or not. There would be no strings attached-- all I would ask is that you provide me with a scene or scenario you’d like me to compose for with some added information like back story, artwork (if you have any), and possibly a reference track for an idea of the sound you’d like.

If you like the song and would like to license it for your game, great! If you don’t want to use it and decide I’m not the best match, no problem!

This way we will both know ahead of time if my music and abilities fit well for your game so we can both avoid future headaches.

If you’re interested, I would love to hear from you!

You can PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

I’m also available to skype

Thanks and have a great day!  

(P.S. you can keep up to date with my musical adventures on www.RyanBradyMusic.com)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 05:59:44 AM by Ryan_A_Brady » Logged

Ryan_A_Brady
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 07:43:43 AM »

New Demo Reel ya'll!

https://soundcloud.com/ryan-brady-music/demo-reel-june-july14

Glass_Ghost
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 06:10:01 AM »

Shocked This music is f*ing AMAZING. Reminds me a lot of the FFIX sound track, especially the montague and the faithful song. Great work! I don't know how you're not doing bigger budget games (or are you?). You need to be doing RPGs!!!  Hand Clap
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic