Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 03:40:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsSkullforge: The Hunt looking for Collaborators
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Skullforge: The Hunt looking for Collaborators  (Read 672 times)
EDarkness
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 24, 2014, 03:28:01 PM »

Hello everyone.  Currently, I'm looking for people to help us with the game.  Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of money, so I'm trying to setup some kind of collaboration with the possibility of getting paid at some point.  Currently, I need people to help with the following areas:

1. 3D modeling
2. Modeling equipment to be seen on the main character
3. UI design
4. Music
5. Terrain and world building

We are using Unity and will be bringing the game to the PC, Mac, Linux, and Wii U.

If you are interested, please contact us at business(at)omc-games.com.  Please send your portfolio, potential salary, availability, and your area of expertise. We are trying to get the game released sometime next year, so contact us only if you're serious about getting involved in the project.

You can check out the game at the two links below:
http://skullforge.omc-games.com
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=40360.0

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us.

EDarkness
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 04:15:56 PM »

Things have been going quite well with the project and I'm happy with how everything is working out.  I have added a couple of people to help in art and music, so I am now in the need for someone who can do the following:

1. UI design
2. Terrain and world building
3. 3D modeling for the main character

I'd like to have the UI of Skullforge re-done in a more stylistic way, so anyone who has experience in this, please contact me and we can work out the collaboration details.  If you're interested just send me a message or e-mail and we can discuss the details.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic