Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411476 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 04:05:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs!Rgb, mobile/tablet arcade colorful fun looking for feedback and suggestion
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: !Rgb, mobile/tablet arcade colorful fun looking for feedback and suggestion  (Read 663 times)
alaslipknot
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 26, 2014, 03:23:17 AM »

Hello everyone !!

I would like to know what you think about this "evolution" of my game RGB, this is a quick GIF of the older version :
(you can also play it here  )

and this is how the new one looks like

Basically i am willing to make the game more flexible on mobile by adding that "pad" in the bottom, i tried to follow a friend's advice by controlling the "thing" just by rotating it (move your finger around it) but it was strange and most of the time your hand will hide half of the screen which will results a couple of bad surprises.

Also i am trying to follow each advice from the "

" presentation,

in fact, this is the main reason of this post, i would like to know your thoughts about the general look of the game, what do you think about the "pixel explosion" the background, and the multi-color theme (it's randomized for now but i am willing to give the player full liberty to create their own themes)
Am also open to suggestion about anything, gameplay, powerups, adding more paddles (3 or 4 colors in the same time?) etc...

Finally

of the game, i made all the sound with Bfxr, and the music is from the royalty free music collection

Thank you very much and have a great day  Grin

EDIT:
i forgot the youtube link  Tongue
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 03:30:23 AM by alaslipknot » Logged

“Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.”
or just visit my blog
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic