Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 07:20:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Position Filled] - Need pixel art for small, addicting mobile arcade brawler
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Position Filled] - Need pixel art for small, addicting mobile arcade brawler  (Read 680 times)
BrixxieBee
Level 2

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2014, 09:59:16 AM »

Attached are screenshots of a game I've completed. I've used my own "programmer's art", as well as some temporary pixel art I've found online to nail the style and color palette I'm going for. All the art is placeholder though and needs to be re-treated.

That's where you come in. I will pay a pixel artist who can recreate all of the art assets to make the game look visually stunning and well-polished.

There is room for creativity here, too, secondary to theming the entire game. I'm toying with the idea of adding three more selectable characters--each of which is about 12 frames of art. So, let me know if that interests you, too. I don't have any designs for these characters yet, so you can help come up with them.

If you're interested, please PM me a quote and some files you've created to give me a sense of what you can do. I'm really trying to get this game noticed, so it needs to look quite nice. Screenshots are below, and I can send the completed android apk to anyone I'm seriously considering:

James
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 11:10:09 AM by James Daniello » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic