Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411485 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 07:39:59 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosGame composer looking for projects
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Game composer looking for projects  (Read 764 times)
Benandmusic
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 08, 2014, 02:51:36 PM »

Hello devs,

My name is Ben. I’m a game composer on the lookout for new projects and collaborations. I’m just as passionate about games as I am about music, so chances are that if you’re passionate about your project, I’m interested in hearing about it. I’ve included a link to my website below, which has samples of my music. If you’re interested in discussing the possibility of working together, send me an email and I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have. Don’t be afraid to ask about any range of styles you might be looking for, as I’m happy to branch out, and am confident in my ability to do so.

Even if you’re not implementing music into your game yet, feel free to send me info about your project. I’d love to follow it.

www.benrobertscomposer.com/music
Benandmusic
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 01:48:10 PM »

Here's an update for a project I'm currently working on that features a sample of some of the music I'm writing for it:

http://periodyc.tumblr.com/post/93185733489/heya-bluesaved-here-heres-a-preview-of-the

The level starts out in a bakery run by the little old lady featured in the concept art. Let me know what you think!
mattcollinscomposer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 03:41:41 PM »

Music fits perfect with the look of the game!
Awesome project there =)

Benandmusic
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 03:52:21 PM »

Hello everyone! I'm starting off the new year by adding a page to my website where I can post regular updates on the work that I'm doing.

T is for Guilty is a 2.5D action platformer being developed by Periodyc Studios, and the kickstarter campaign will be launching in just a few weeks! I've included an update on my website where you can find a link to the game's development blog, as well as a sample of my music from the game's upcoming demo!

www.benrobertscomposer.com/news.html
Benandmusic
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 01:10:00 PM »

Hey there, just wanted to post another update from my website: www.benrobertscomposer.com/news

There's a sample of another track from T is for Guilty and some info about the Global Game Jam which I participated in a couple of weeks ago. Hope to hear from you about your projects!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic