Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 11:00:09 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsIndie Games Room - July 19th-20th Adelaide, Australia
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Indie Games Room - July 19th-20th Adelaide, Australia  (Read 1790 times)
HyperNexus
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 08, 2014, 07:18:14 PM »

I thought I'd do up a posting about The Indie Games Room. It's apart of AVCon, an anime and videos games convention in Adelaide, Australia. It's kind of like Indie Mega Booth at PAX but actually started way back in 2008. The event is running from the 19th – 20th of July in Adelaide, Australia at AVCon.

This year there will be over 40 games from 35 developers. We really focus on having a selection of games from a broad group of developers. So there are games made by students, games from jams, games from commercially oriented indie studios and even games made for older hardware. Notable games include Assault Android Cactus, Xenoraptor, Caffeine, Grow, Particulars and Super Mega Mega.

Here's the promotional trailer showing some of the games that will be playable at the event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulTlcEsBFb0&feature=youtu.be

If possible I high encourage folks to come along. Every year we do an open call out for games, so it's worth keeping an eye out for when the submissions open next year as well.

Jondog
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 06:15:55 AM »

Ahh, if I had the funds I would definitely try to get there. It's a local (I live in Perth) convention and a lot of them seem to have indie games stuff these days which is really cool.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic