Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411424 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 08:07:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Looking for 2D vector artist / animator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Looking for 2D vector artist / animator  (Read 1248 times)
Kyuugatsu
Level 1

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2014, 07:15:06 PM »

Hello,
I'm going to be making a 2D side view (Think castle crashers or river city ransom) game (I have a devlog on this forum). I would like high quality art assets, preferably including animations.

I am open to modifying my art expectations to meet what you do best, however I am mostly looking for high quality vector art (a la Braid). I would appreciate it if you are willing to work with me to flesh out the style by providing relatively low quality mock ups before we commit to the real deal (you will be paid for your time in this regard as well).

Current asks:
  • Basic character with animations
  • Background art (it's cool if you can't do this, or if you can exclusively do just this)
  • A couple (2) weapons with animation

^ This won't get us a complete game, of course. So it would be nice if you are available in the future to do further work on the game, but it is not a necessity.

Please send me a message with your portfolio and rates (I assume this will require some deliberation). I am willing to do a rev share type deal in addition to compensation, so let me know if you want to talk about that.

Kyuugatsu
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 11:53:58 AM »

Thanks everyone for applying! I will be looking through the applications today and getting back to you all.

pxloto
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 01:01:12 PM »

Sent you a PM. :-)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic