Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 11:52:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsUltra Dynamic Industries Mobile Programming
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ultra Dynamic Industries Mobile Programming  (Read 671 times)
Sk1ddySide
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2014, 03:45:35 PM »

We are starting up a mobile developing section at Ultra Dynamic Industries, it is mainly a PC based company however mobile programming will begin as soon as a team is put together. Right now we are just building up a team, but plan to being development as soon as possible. We are searching through game engines and most likely a required language will be either java, c#, objective-c or c++.  Feel free to check out our website http://udgwebsites.com and even if you are not interested in programming or able to assist us with your help please support our web hosting because all profit goes towards development programs for our mobile and pc departments to help us raise what we need to make our dreams and ideas happen. Everyone is welcome to join no matter what your skill set is we are all working together to make this thing happen. I look forward to working with some of you soon!

Sincerely,
Russ
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 02:02:26 PM by Sk1ddySide » Logged
bjadams
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 10:34:49 PM »

I am a mobile programmer myself, but your site is all about web design, with no gaming info inside.

Can you send me more info on what style of games you plan on making, and some game related artwork?

thanks

iOS & Android developer
Sk1ddySide
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 06:45:29 AM »

Yes it is mostly about website design now, we are tea dorming the company and changing the name, but it is a slow process due to paperwork and other contracts. As of now all game related features and artwork are protected under a non-disclosure agreement and I cannot show anything we have, if you are interested and would like to know more please contact me at [email protected] or add me on skype russ.perlow or you may directly contact our founder at either skype: arbiter.gamer or by email [email protected]. We look forward to talking to you and can answer any questions you may have!
bjadams
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 06:58:34 AM »

i added you on skype

iOS & Android developer
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic