Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 01:18:20 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosDynamic, thematically-driven music for games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dynamic, thematically-driven music for games  (Read 505 times)
DanWeismayr
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 15, 2014, 01:41:33 PM »

Hi there,

My name's Dan Weismayr, I'm a Brighton-based music composer for visual media - I'm new to the forums, a composer friend of mine pointed me this way and it's a pleasure to be part of the community here.

I have a natural affiliation for inventive music, particularly imaginative soundtracks for games. I am always looking to collaborate on engaging, creative projects that need dynamic, thematically-driven music. I hold a First Class BA Honours degree in Music Composition for Film & Media, as well as an FdA in Music Production. I have composed scores for a range of visual media, including animations, documentaries, visual art installations and dance performances.

You can check out my portfolio here - www.danweismayr.com

If you're looking for an original score I'd be delighted to chat further with you, you can contact me here - [email protected]

I look forward to exploring the forums and speaking to the talented folk out there Smiley

Dan

@danweismayr
Original music for visual media
DanWeismayr
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 03:52:55 AM »

Hello folks,

Just a little update - my collection of music 'Cycles' contains a variety of themes and dynamics that could work rather nicely in a range of gaming genres. You can listen here - http://www.danweismayr.com/cycles.html - and you are more than welcome to get in touch if anything catches your attention, or if you're looking for a custom score along similar lines.

Thanks all Smiley

Dan

@danweismayr
DanWeismayr
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 01:38:51 PM »

Thought I would share this one with you all - it's an oldie, but reflective of shifting atmospheres that intrigue me - https://soundcloud.com/danweismayr/six-clicks-to-the-left?in=danweismayr/sets/skeuomorph

@danweismayr
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic