Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 04:50:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[paid]Looking for 3D Artist for Ultra-Violence Horror Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [paid]Looking for 3D Artist for Ultra-Violence Horror Game  (Read 911 times)
BlueEagle
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2014, 07:59:24 AM »

Hello everyone!
I'm currently looking for a talented artist (2d+3d) for my new project. I's a horror themed FPS game created with the Unreal Engine 4. I'm a Steamworks developer and my current game has just been released to the store: http://store.steampowered.com/app/311190 (don't mind the cuteness, it has nothing to do with my next project)

I've also made Gungirl2 (www.gungirl2.com) and many other games and mods. You can check them out on my website at www.paulinthenet.de

My current project is going to be released in increments, to keep the project in a manageable time frame and content will be released in bite sizes. It will feature rogue-like elements, randomly arranged levels, random item drops and a lot of things that will give the game a very long life span. At first, the game will release in open-beta to help creating a community. Later the game will release at a fair indie-price and all future content updates will be free.

What you should bring:
- great experience in 3d modeling for games, rigging, texturing and animation
- great experience in 2d art, digital and non-digital
- knowledge of creating and animating monsters, characters, objects and weapons
- experience in working on a time consuming project like this
- a love for the grotesque, dark, ultra-violence, monsters and horror
- lots of time and motivation to work on an open-end project
- inspiration and your own unique ideas that will enhance the game further

Your responsibility:
- creating 3d assets for a horror themed game like monsters, level assets like furniture or crazy hell machinery, characters and weapons
- creating textures, a rig and realistic animations for models
- creating 2d art for the HUD and menus of the game
- drawing concept art for monster designs, weapons, characters and levels

What can you expect:
- financial compensation for your work (details can be discussed)
- lots of artistic freedom and easy to handle deadlines
- an initial release date that isn't too far away (open beta)
- a long, ongoing project with frequent content updates after initial release
- keeping in touch frequently, talking about new and old ideas and concepts

I consider myself an artist and I have worked with artists before and know how 'we tick'. I've created 4 games so far and lots of mods for other games, so I know what I'm doing. The project is thought out and will be released in multiple steps.

We can discuss further details about the game via email. Think about something like Silent Hill or Dead Space. And Doom.

If you are interested, you can mail me at [email protected]

Thank you very much and see ya Smiley
Paul
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 02:48:05 AM by BlueEagle » Logged
Oleg Klishin
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 04:04:15 AM »

Hey, Paul, as a GunGirl 2 fan, it's nice to see you are still in the business! Unfortunately I get enough experience in pixel art only. But I just wanted to stop by and wish you good luck with the project, because it already sounds attractive. I'm looking forward to it. Best regards.

Art portfolio and social media links: olegklishin.com
cyborgpencil
Level 0

CP

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 09:40:15 AM »

Hey Paul, I just sent you an email. Look forward to working with you.
BlueEagle
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 10:45:07 PM »

Thanks, I got your mail.
I have a bit 3d experience myself and I have to admit that the images and animation you attached are really not that good. The animation of the santa especially looks very robotic and not realistic at all. I'm looking for someone with more professional experience for this project.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic